Prez Weekend

wsky70

i'll hook you up with a updated picture of your bike in the sand :freakin_nuts: :drinkbeer: you are bringing your :beercheers: ???? :laughing::DDRrocks: can't wait to see you this weekend :D

I will be there with Fresh plastics waiting to get wrecked.. :D All new plastics seat and tank and one helluva scrubbin... Even thinkin bout having kens colors touch up the frame for me after this trip to get rid of the bare metal parts that my boot's rubbed off. :D

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunefreak

ISBB

PaulyPaul

BPGuy

Wsky70

Yamapimp

Ball-n-Chain

dman74

High Octane Junkie

Vegas Style

Sincity_Blondie

LVKC20

Wingnut & Crasher

Randog

Barefoot Bob

cmyfirepole

vegas400ex

1BadYFZ

Steveo

Desertskyz

CDAVEGO/DUNE SMURF

Duneatick

Raptoroy

MineURBiz

Don't forget me either!

kitcat

My hubby finally got me paddles and I got a new exhaust in cherry red!!!

post-1635-1171431196.jpg

ok red this is easy it will cost you roughly 2000 to fix go to a hitch shop have a hitch installed on the back of your toy hauler roughly 500 bucks or less go to carson trailer or similar by a 16'x102" trailer you will have both there pull doubles keep it at 55 you wont have any troubles :freakin_nuts:

you can even make it cheaper borrow a busy buddies trailer then your only out the cost of a hitch. :beercheers:

or rent a car trailer :drinkbeer:

he cant do that the first trailer has to be a fithwheel and you have to have a class a in C.A.

Yea what about me? Did I get kicked out - what did I do this time?

What? Kicked out of Dumont? :beercheers: Didn't you read my post Chris? That list wasn't really the most "updated" list of peeps going to Dumont this weekend. I quit looking at it a long time ago. :chev_bowtie:

What? Kicked out of Dumont? :beercheers: Didn't you read my post Chris? That list wasn't really the most "updated" list of peeps going to Dumont this weekend. I quit looking at it a long time ago. :chev_bowtie:

It was lost many posts ago..... :chev_bowtie:

Just want to make sure I have the itinerary right for Saturday 2/17/07 at Dumont.

10am Rino crew at Hog Heaven

2pm the whole crew at south pole

dark thirty for the potluck? I'll be lost on this one. I guess I'll get directions from the 2pm crew.

Just want to make sure I have the itinerary right for Saturday 2/17/07 at Dumont.

10am Rino crew at Hog Heaven

2pm the whole crew at south pole

dark thirty for the potluck? I'll be lost on this one. I guess I'll get directions from the 2pm crew.

sounds about right to me :chev_bowtie:

....oh yeah wait, you forgot :chev_bowtie: from 6PM Saturday -4AM Sunday too :beercheers:

post-1872-1171502162.jpg Sorry to stick this here but I know it will be seen by alot of you.

Here is my motorhome and I will have a 24foot white enclosed Haulmark trailer behind it.

My father-in-law will be in a Blue Dodge 4-door diesel towing a weekend warrior type trailer.

So if you see 2 rigs looking lost... THATS US!

we plan on arriving between 2 and 4pm.. If you are arriving before us and don't mind sending me your cell phone in an IM it would be greatly appreciated and I will hand you a cold one upon arrival. :crash:

is that at the last finger ???? :crash:

Anywhere ya go...there you are. :slap::grin::crash:

post-1872-1171502162.jpg Sorry to stick this here but I know it will be seen by alot of you.

Here is my motorhome and I will have a 24foot white enclosed Haulmark trailer behind it.

My father-in-law will be in a Blue Dodge 4-door diesel towing a weekend warrior type trailer.

So if you see 2 rigs looking lost... THATS US!

we plan on arriving between 2 and 4pm.. If you are arriving before us and don't mind sending me your cell phone in an IM it would be greatly appreciated and I will hand you a cold one upon arrival. :clap:

I'll keep an eye out for ya Tim. I won't be getting there till later, but I'll look for you. Hopefully Nick gets there before me and can guide you in. :crash:

I'll be getting there about 11am or so, look in the toy hauler section, toy hauler Pics and look for mine. I'll be watching out for you as well. I kinda get service there most of the time, give me a ring when your on 127 and I'll start watching for ya and guide ya in....Semper Fi, Woody :crash:

Im meeting a guy in dumont this weekend to drop off some parts and he told me he had one of the largest camps in dumont and he camped down by kenny's camp pooooopdick.. I was like you must be mistakin.. DDR has the largest camp in dumont.. LOL

Im meeting a guy in dumont this weekend to drop off some parts and he told me he had one of the largest camps in dumont and he camped down by kenny's camp pooooopdick.. I was like you must be mistakin.. DDR has the largest camp in dumont.. LOL

THERE ISN'T ONE CAMP FOR DDR!!!!! :laughoff::finger::ban-split:

....and if your're referring to our camp Nick, we really aren't gonna have that many people this weekend.