Prez Weekend

wsky70

THERE ISN'T ONE CAMP FOR DDR!!!!! :laughoff::finger::laughoff:

....and if your're referring to our camp Nick, we really aren't gonna have that many people this weekend.

Are you talking about "thats f*cking right weekend"? :ban-split:

no mater how small or big our camp is anyone can come by for a free "a$$ pill" :laughoff:

Thats dumb as fk

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:finger: I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent :laughoff:. See you all soon, but not soon enough. :ban-split:

:finger: I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent :laughoff:. See you all soon, but not soon enough. :laughoff:

You think you will be the only people in a tent, but I can promise you wont be. lol There will actually be quite a few im sure!! :ban-split:

THERE ISN'T ONE CAMP FOR DDR!!!!! :laughoff::finger::ban-split:

....and if your're referring to our camp Nick, we really aren't gonna have that many people this weekend.

DDR has camps every where remember... :D I wasnt singling out OUR camp... hehe.. how many dumont dune rider members are going to be in Dumont.. How many of them are going to be collectively camping in one circle.. very few they will be spread out over the entire camping area.. hence DUMONT DUNE RIDERS has the largest camp in dumont.. hehe We span from one side to the other...

:finger: I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent :laughoff:. See you all soon, but not soon enough. :ban-split:

I am leaving tomorrow morning. I have plenty of room. If the tent gets to sandy or cold, I have two extra beds in the hauler right now and you are welcome to them.

:thumb: I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent :laughoff:. See you all soon, but not soon enough. :DDRrocks:

I have two gents that want to meet you

DDR has camps every where remember... :D I wasnt singling out OUR camp... hehe.. how many dumont dune rider members are going to be in Dumont.. How many of them are going to be collectively camping in one circle.. very few they will be spread out over the entire camping area.. hence DUMONT DUNE RIDERS has the largest camp in dumont.. hehe We span from one side to the other...

ahhh okaaay, gotcha. I couldn't believe what I was reading at first! :dope::shake::laughoff: I was like "are you freaking kidding me?" :laughoff:

Loaded, hooked up and ready to pull out in the morning. Plenty of Carne Asada and a huge bowl of Guac, I'll see you all out there....SF Woody :DDRrocks:

:crash: Hell yeah Woody. See you out there tomorrow night, bro. :laughoff:

yea that right besides that DDR peeps are the only ones that count. :thumb:

If you don't think so go get a AZZ pill :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff:

Damm 24 more hrs cant wait.. DDR.. DUNE IT UP!! :driver:

Effen A right, Jeff! South Pole like a mofo! :dance: :thumb::laughoff:

I am leaving tomorrow morning. I have plenty of room. If the tent gets to sandy or cold, I have two extra beds in the hauler right now and you are welcome to them.

Much appreciated, but there are 3 of us and 2 doggies, so I dont like to intrude on other peoples property much. Keep an eye out for me and introduce yourself, I see we are Vegas peeps and you have the same job as me haha hope to find you and chat. :thumb:

You think you will be the only people in a tent, but I can promise you wont be. lol There will actually be quite a few im sure!! :thumb:

Thanks! I admit it can be embarrassing when everyone has such nice toys and we have the little tent, but I am new to the scene and am just happy to be a part of it! :laughoff:

Any single men with nice toys to share around here? :crash::DDRrocks: