dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 Even though it sounded like I was bent, I really am not...... I may, I may not - I will have to check with my chick since we are minus the rat for a couple of weeks, I thought it may be cool for her to go out for once -but- If it means that Terry wont go, and that he wants to, I will refrain from joining the party - no biggie I understand that - I was just clarifying that I was not bent over this whole thing..... Actually over all, this whole thing with Terry is a bit silly - But I guess I did start it...... Chris, there is no THING with Terry. He just thinks you're freakin wierd! Get over it! He's right isn't he? We're all a little off. You're just a liitle off in your "own kinda way". :no_no: Hope you can make it out. :whacky101: Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 Come on, we need to rally the troops........we haven't had a big turn-out in awhile. It's time for a crazy TT!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Joe, Kenny said he'll probably be able to make it. IF you say so joe.. im down for a few good friends and a some good laughs... not people screaming in my ear, hugging me and not being able to get a word in on a conversation LOL.. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 Well, where have you been the last 4 thursdays. It has been just as you described. I thought it would be fun to have a large crowd every now and then. Wisconsin Wisconsin (had a staff meeting the day before this one )Work Work See u guys tonight. Quote
vegas style Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 how do i get to the pts from the 95? you know westsider here Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 if you guys met a little earlier, id show up for a couple. I work close to there, be nice to go right from work instead of going all the way home. Not that I live on the west side, but far enough when gas is as high as it it. Filling the burb is KILLING ME!! Quote
JoeDuner Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 (edited) Exit on Horizon, go right and when you come to horizon go right again, it's on the left. Edited May 31, 2007 by JoeDuner Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2007 Author Posted June 1, 2007 how do i get to the pts from the 95? you know westsider here 95 south to Horizon exit turn right then turn right on Horizon Ridge You'll come to PT's just on your left hand side (no turn lane for the entrance) Flip a b*tch to get to PT's parking lot or park in the DDR gravel parking lot just to the right of PT's Quote
duniemonkie Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I agree w/ Nick, kinda. Let's have a large crowd and no one be annoying. Wait, then I can't go! F it, I'll give Nick a fat hug when I get there. Stacie, you have to go. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 95 south to Horizon exit turn right then turn right on Horizon Ridge You'll come to PT's just on your left hand side (no turn lane for the entrance) Flip a b*tch to get to PT's parking lot or park in the DDR gravel parking lot just to the right of PT's You want the turn lane JUST after PT's if you take the one before it your gonna end up in the car wash.. Just a lil FYI Quote
ynot Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I was planning on stopping by for a beer but? No really I was but found out that the SIL and Son have their first softball game tonight at 8 so I want a few laughs on that one. Oh wait it's the Henderson Chev softball team and you guys are not going to support them? Shame shame! Chris there is no "thing" with me, your weird and the night at the dunes I was tired and went to bed cause I didn't see anything positive coming from a guy who wanted to sit on my lap! But just in case the women gets tired at the game I might still be able to make it over for a quiet one! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2007 Author Posted June 1, 2007 I was planning on stopping by for a beer but? No really I was but found out that the SIL and Son have their first softball game tonight at 8 so I want a few laughs on that one. Oh wait it's the Henderson Chev softball team and you guys are not going to support them? Shame shame! Chris there is no "thing" with me, your weird and the night at the dunes I was tired and went to bed cause I didn't see anything positive coming from a guy who wanted to sit on my lap! But just in case the women gets tired at the game I might still be able to make it over for a quiet one! Well Terry 1) I couldn't care less about softball and 2) we don't hear crap about any of those games anyways I hope you can make it out. We should be there "kinda late" if you know what I mean. Quote
lvnalolife Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 Good turnout last night. I'm glad I made it! Quote
rockinglvhottie Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 Good times last night! f*cked up friday starts at 5:00 :fro: Quote
Ooo Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I was planning on stopping by for a beer but? No really I was but found out that the SIL and Son have their first softball game tonight at 8 so I want a few laughs on that one. Oh wait it's the Henderson Chev softball team and you guys are not going to support them? Shame shame! Chris there is no "thing" with me, your weird and the night at the dunes I was tired and went to bed cause I didn't see anything positive coming from a guy who wanted to sit on my lap! But just in case the women gets tired at the game I might still be able to make it over for a quiet one! :fro: I hardly wanted to sit on your lap Terry - I was fuggin around with you. I am hardly a quire.... Come on now, what do you think I bring my chick for-to make me food when I am hungry? WTF Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I hardly wanted to sit on your lap Terry - I was fuggin around with you. I am hardly a quire.... Come on now, what do you think I bring my chick for-to make me food when I am hungry? WTF Hardly still means that there was a remote chance you did want to. hard·ly –adverb 1. only just; almost not Quote
lvnalolife Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 Hardly still means that there was a remote chance you did want to. HAHAHA Leave it to Gerald! Quote
Ooo Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 (edited) Hardly still means that there was a remote chance you did want to. Ok then - I DO NOT want to sit on another males lap or body part...... -or- Anyone’s as a matter of fact, except my chick - but I think I’m a little to fat for that...... So to clear it up completely, I hope - I’m not up for any sword fighting...... Edited June 1, 2007 by chris1223 Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2007 Author Posted June 1, 2007 So Chris....do you want to sit on Terry's lap? j/k Where were you last night? Quote
Ooo Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 So Chris....do you want to sit on Terry's lap? j/k Where were you last night? I stayed home - I had a tooth worked on and my cheek swelled up like I was a squirrel - But to be clear I did not have any nuts in my mouth..... Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 I stayed home - I had a tooth worked on and my cheek swelled up like I was a squirrel - But to be clear I did not have any nuts in my mouth..... I'm glad you clarified that one! :fro: Quote
ynot Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 Chris, I know at least I figured you were screwing around that night and I did not take it personally. i left the fire cause i was tired had a mild buzz and was hoping the wife would be more inclined to sit on my lap. I never took it seriouslly and just thought you were joking around. i suppose we have been kidding you about it but you brought it upon yourself!! :angry2: Quote
vegas style Posted June 2, 2007 Posted June 2, 2007 i was at that campfire and this is still funny .... goodtimes Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.