vegas style Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 i saw it too late im like 25-30 minutes in rush hour from the other side of the valley Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 okaaaaaaaaaay Who else? :shoot_head: !!!!! oh wait Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 what time ? Pete and Joe usually get there around 7:30-8ish im there around 9:30.. drink till ???? Quote
trqjnky Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 i would go, but i have to start wiring a sandrail tomorrow night and have it done by sat morning.... o well, drink 8 for me.... gosh pts steak nachos sound gooood right now... Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 what time ? night time ok, about 7 or 8ish :shoot_head: Quote
trqjnky Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 im going to wire the sandrail now. so i should be able to make it tonight.... make mine a Newcastle! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 im going to wire the sandrail now. so i should be able to make it tonight.... make mine a Newcastle! right on :whacky101: :no_no: Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 I'm thirsty and ready!!! :whacky101: Who else? Where is everyone? Hey Terry, how bout you? :no_no: So far we've got me, ISBB, Joe Duner, dnchevyman, sadndunesaddict, I think SANDSNAKE will be down....... Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 Me...... :no_no: Great Terry's definitley not comin now! :whacky101: Quote
Ooo Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 :no_no: Great Terry's definitley not comin now! :whacky101: ooooh well, fugg it - Terry can go.... Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 ooooh well, fugg it - Terry can go.... I was kidding dude So are you going? :whacky101: :no_no: Quote
Ooo Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 I was kidding dude So are you going? :whacky101: :no_no: Even though it sounded like I was bent, I really am not...... I may, I may not - I will have to check with my chick since we are minus the rat for a couple of weeks, I thought it may be cool for her to go out for once -but- If it means that Terry wont go, and that he wants to, I will refrain from joining the party - no biggie Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 Even though it sounded like I was bent, I really am not...... If it means that Terry wont go, and that he wants to, I will refrain from joining the party - no biggie He meant it when he said he was kidding. :no_no: Quote
Ooo Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 He meant it when he said he was kidding. :no_no: I understand that - I was just clarifying that I was not bent over this whole thing..... Actually over all, this whole thing with Terry is a bit silly - But I guess I did start it...... Quote
JoeDuner Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 (edited) :whacky101: Come on, we need to rally the troops........we haven't had a big turn-out in awhile. It's time for a crazy TT!!!!!!!!!!! :no_no: Edited May 31, 2007 by JoeDuner Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 IF you say so joe.. im down for a few good friends and a some good laughs... not people screaming in my ear, hugging me and not being able to get a word in on a conversation LOL.. Quote
JoeDuner Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 Well, where have you been the last 4 thursdays. It has been just as you described. I thought it would be fun to have a large crowd every now and then. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.