dunefreak Posted June 14, 2007 Author Posted June 14, 2007 Ther isnt going to be any streakers in white undies riding by is there??? :gayboy: maybe....Kenny (rhino king) is coming. I ran into him on the way to work this morning. Or shall I say he almost ran into me....I brake-checked his a$$. Quote
offroadracer Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 maybe....Kenny (rhino king) is coming. I ran into him on the way to work this morning. Or shall I say he almost ran into me....I brake-checked his a$$. :gayboy: Where's he been??? havent heard or seen him around Quote
dunefreak Posted June 14, 2007 Author Posted June 14, 2007 Where's he been??? havent heard or seen him around Racing r/c cars with his boy. Kyle's gettin pretty good I guess. He's goes to California alot to race. Quote
offroadracer Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 Racing r/c cars with his boy. Kyle's gettin pretty good I guess. He's goes to California alot to race. aahhh.. :gayboy: .. sorry got Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2007 Author Posted June 15, 2007 I sho is thirstay Everyone, don't forget to go left when you get insdie PT's. We're kickin it up in the restaurant area where there's less smoke instead of around the bar tables where we usually sit. Quote
wsky70 Posted June 15, 2007 Posted June 15, 2007 I'll be up there again one day soon....SF Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2007 Author Posted June 15, 2007 I'm heading out in a few...see you guys there. Quote
duniemonkie Posted June 15, 2007 Posted June 15, 2007 Still drunk. It's too hot to still be drunk. And I had a 7am meeting w/ my boss. I think he was high so it's all good. Quote
offroadracer Posted June 15, 2007 Posted June 15, 2007 any crazy stories from last night?? :ahhhhh: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2007 Author Posted June 15, 2007 any crazy stories from last night?? nah, not really. Rhino King kept his clothes on :ahhhhh: It was nice meeting you YamaPimp Good times. I drank alot of beer last night. :no_no: gotta go....Bert just showed up with breakfast burritos! :ahhhhh: Quote
YamaPimp Posted June 15, 2007 Posted June 15, 2007 it was nice chattn with all of you as well, so how do you feel today in this dry heat? Quote
offroadracer Posted June 15, 2007 Posted June 15, 2007 nah, not really. Rhino King kept his clothes on :ahhhhh: It was nice meeting you YamaPimp Good times. I drank alot of beer last night. :no_no: gotta go....Bert just showed up with breakfast burritos! :ahhhhh: Thats a good thing... Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2007 Author Posted June 15, 2007 it was nice chattn with all of you as well, so how do you feel today in this dry heat? :ahhhhh: I'm good now. Ready for round 2. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 18, 2007 Author Posted June 18, 2007 Sierra Gold? It's not Thursday yet? Were you just thirsty and decided to post? That place was awesome this weekend though. I say let's do it..............and go to Sierra Gold too of course. Quote
wingnut Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 It's not Thursday yet? Were you just thirsty and decided to post? That place was awesome this weekend though. I say let's do it..............and go to Sierra Gold too of course. is that closer to me?? Or is that in Boulder city???? Quote
offroadracer Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 Where is sierra gold? isnt that like near 215 and rainbow?? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 18, 2007 Author Posted June 18, 2007 They just built a new one on Warm Springs just east of Stephanie. It's way cool over there. Quote
offroadracer Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 right on ..might be able to start joining ya guys, I am looking at a house to buy over off of horizon & horizon.. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 Who's in for Sierra Gold tomorrow? Duniemonkie and I will be there. Here's where it's at... 1341 Warm Springs Rd. Quote
trqjnky Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 (edited) im out, going for a ride throught rr loop tonight with some peeps. have fun Edited June 21, 2007 by dnchevyman Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 I'll have to venture out sometime and meet up...don't think it will work this week. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 isnt that the 19th hole?? or whatever it was? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 isnt that the 19th hole?? or whatever it was? Nope, that place closed down. It is just to the left of where the 19th hole used to be (or still is but its closed) Quote
dunefreak Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 im out, going for a ride throught rr loop tonight with some peeps. have fun poopd*ck Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.