Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

What a blast at TT, very good times. Got to meet alot of people I hadn't yet, great turnout for sure. Think a few of us closed it down that night. I've got some pics too, but looks like we were taking the same pictures of the same stuff anyway. And I think a couple might not be post suitable, Kenny... :laughoff: that's just not right for my camera. Hopefully see alot of you all out this evening as well, ready for more good times....Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

Posted

Anybody going tonight? I have to attend a Dunes and Trails club meeting from 7-8:30 and thought I would be ready for a cold one if anybody is going to PT's? I will look for some familiar trucks and stop in. If not oh well!! :beercheers:

Posted

Anybody going tonight? I have to attend a Dunes and Trails club meeting from 7-8:30 and thought I would be ready for a cold one if anybody is going to PT's? I will look for some familiar trucks and stop in. If not oh well!! :beercheers:

Yep, I'm in. I should be there about my usual time...8 ish. :mc_smiley: See you there Terry. I have some more items for the raffle. Should I bring em?

Posted

Anybody going tonight? I have to attend a Dunes and Trails club meeting from 7-8:30 and thought I would be ready for a cold one if anybody is going to PT's? I will look for some familiar trucks and stop in. If not oh well!! :ban-split:

Just look for the DDR parking in the Dirt lot.. Last week i was in the 2nd row of the VIP section :D

Posted

yeah sorry i couldn't make it to busy trying to get hooked up on the new ddr dating forum . hope you all had a good time :laughoff:

:laughoff:

You all missed a really nice time. :coocoo: Much mellower than last week and I'm happy to say no hangover today!! :D Good times, good peeps. BTW, the steak salad at PT's is the bomb!!! :blury: Hope to make it out there for many more!! We stopped and got the truck overhauled and tuned up on the way home!!! :laughoff:

:laughing: Good times, Tiffany. :dunno: It was cool to have a slightly smaller group this week. You could actually TALK to everybody at the table. :idea::laughing: Looking forward to next weekend! :D

Right after everyone left when me and Jim were talking, Travis & Markus showed up. I had 1 or 2 more and bs'd with them for a bit. Good times as well. :dope::chat:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

WHAT NO ONE GO'S OUT ANYMORE IS ANYONE GOING OUT FOR A COUPLE DRINKS OR WHAT????????????

Damn calm down Mr. I live at PT's. :laughing::beercheers::laughing: Ya know it's ok to skip a week or 2 here and there.

I won't be down there this week. I have other plans already.

Posted

Damn calm down Mr. I live at PT's. :laughing::banghead::laughing: Ya know it's ok to skip a week or 2 here and there.

I won't be down there this week. I have other plans already.

Where do you guys meet? At the fairly new PT's off Horizon & Horizon Ridge??? That's right by my house. We go to that Buffalo Wild Wings a lot.

:banghead:

Posted

Where do you guys meet? At the fairly new PT's off Horizon & Horizon Ridge??? That's right by my house. We go to that Buffalo Wild Wings a lot.

:banghead:

Buffalo Wild Wings is the Bomb. :laughing:

There's one down here in Ontario.

I like the boneless medium wings, with a tall Hef Pyramid. (sp)

That's some good grub right there.

:banghead:

Posted

That b-dubs is the Devil!!!!! We got kicked out of there......sometime last summer I think!!!

LOL! That's kind of funny! How did you get kicked out??? :banghead:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...