Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Even though it sounded like I was bent, I really am not......

I may, I may not - I will have to check with my chick since we are minus the rat for a couple of weeks, I thought it may be cool for her to go out for once

-but-

If it means that Terry wont go, and that he wants to, I will refrain from joining the party - no biggie

I understand that - I was just clarifying that I was not bent over this whole thing.....

Actually over all, this whole thing with Terry is a bit silly - But I guess I did start it......

:dunno::laughing::wub: Chris, there is no THING with Terry. He just thinks you're freakin wierd! Get over it! :laughing::laughoff: He's right isn't he? We're all a little off. You're just a liitle off in your "own kinda way". :laughoff: :no_no:

Hope you can make it out. :whacky101: :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headbang1: Come on, we need to rally the troops........we haven't had a big turn-out in awhile. It's time for a crazy TT!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers::beerpint::drinkbeer::drunk:

Hey Joe, Kenny said he'll probably be able to make it. :D

IF you say so joe.. im down for a few good friends and a some good laughs... not people screaming in my ear, hugging me and not being able to get a word in on a conversation LOL..

:laughoff::laughoff:

Well, where have you been the last 4 thursdays. It has been just as you described. I thought it would be fun to have a large crowd every now and then.

Wisconsin

Wisconsin

(had a staff meeting the day before this one )Work

Work

See u guys tonight.

if you guys met a little earlier, id show up for a couple. I work close to there, be nice to go right from work instead of going all the way home.

Not that I live on the west side, but far enough when gas is as high as it it. Filling the burb is KILLING ME!!

how do i get to the pts from the 95? you know westsider here

95 south to Horizon exit

turn right

then turn right on Horizon Ridge

You'll come to PT's just on your left hand side (no turn lane for the entrance)

Flip a b*tch to get to PT's parking lot or park in the DDR gravel parking lot just to the right of PT's :headbang1::beercheers:

95 south to Horizon exit

turn right

then turn right on Horizon Ridge

You'll come to PT's just on your left hand side (no turn lane for the entrance)

Flip a b*tch to get to PT's parking lot or park in the DDR gravel parking lot just to the right of PT's :headbang1::beercheers:

You want the turn lane JUST after PT's if you take the one before it your gonna end up in the car wash.. Just a lil FYI :D

:beercheers: I was planning on stopping by for a beer but?

No really I was but found out that the SIL and Son have their first softball game tonight at 8 so I want a few laughs on that one. Oh wait it's the Henderson Chev softball team and you guys are not going to support them? Shame shame!

Chris there is no "thing" with me, your weird and the night at the dunes I was tired and went to bed cause I didn't see anything positive coming from a guy who wanted to sit on my lap! :drinkbeer::beerpint:

But just in case the women gets tired at the game I might still be able to make it over for a quiet one! :headbang1:

:laughoff: I was planning on stopping by for a beer but?

No really I was but found out that the SIL and Son have their first softball game tonight at 8 so I want a few laughs on that one. Oh wait it's the Henderson Chev softball team and you guys are not going to support them? Shame shame!

Chris there is no "thing" with me, your weird and the night at the dunes I was tired and went to bed cause I didn't see anything positive coming from a guy who wanted to sit on my lap! :coocoo::dope:

But just in case the women gets tired at the game I might still be able to make it over for a quiet one! :drunk:

:beerpint::laughoff:

Well Terry 1) I couldn't care less about softball :barf: and 2) we don't hear crap about any of those games anyways :drinkbeer:

I hope you can make it out. We should be there "kinda late" if you know what I mean. :beercheers::headbang1:

:think: I was planning on stopping by for a beer but?

Chris there is no "thing" with me, your weird and the night at the dunes I was tired and went to bed cause I didn't see anything positive coming from a guy who wanted to sit on my lap! :driver::drunk:

But just in case the women gets tired at the game I might still be able to make it over for a quiet one! :fro:

I hardly wanted to sit on your lap Terry - I was fuggin around with you. I am hardly a quire.... Come on now, what do you think I bring my chick for-to make me food when I am hungry? WTF

I hardly wanted to sit on your lap Terry - I was fuggin around with you. I am hardly a quire.... Come on now, what do you think I bring my chick for-to make me food when I am hungry? WTF

Hardly still means that there was a remote chance you did want to.

hard·ly –adverb 1. only just; almost not

Hardly still means that there was a remote chance you did want to.

Ok then - I DO NOT want to sit on another males lap or body part......

-or-

Anyone’s as a matter of fact, except my chick - but I think I’m a little to fat for that......

So to clear it up completely, I hope - I’m not up for any sword fighting......

Edited by chris1223

So Chris....do you want to sit on Terry's lap?

:think:

j/k

Where were you last night?

I stayed home - I had a tooth worked on and my cheek swelled up like I was a squirrel - But to be clear I did not have any nuts in my mouth.....

Chris, I know at least I figured you were screwing around that night and I did not take it personally. i left the fire cause i was tired had a mild buzz and was hoping the wife would be more inclined to sit on my lap.

I never took it seriouslly and just thought you were joking around. i suppose we have been kidding you about it but you brought it upon yourself!! :angry2: