Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times last night. :barf: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

That boy aint right :drinkbeer::blury:

Good times last night. :barf: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

I think I burned my retinas! :beerpint::beerpint:

Good times last night. :drinkbeer: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :beerpint::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

That boy aint right :drinkbeer::barf:

:beerpint: Ive seen that boy in his tighty whities and worse more times than I care to remember. Glad I missed it last night. :blury:

Good times last night. :barf: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :beerpint::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

:drinkbeer::beerpint:

So your not gonna be there then....why'd you even post? :slap::think::barf:

Sucks you can't make it, Jay. One of these days :banghead:

Cuz i wanted to, thats why.....................I know , one of these days. I need my part timer back. But im also lookin for a new job. :laughoff:

I should be in Salt lake City about 8-9 tomorrow night, can I join you long distance? :slap:

sure...confrenece call :talk030: :laughoff::barf:

Cuz i wanted to, thats why.....................I know , one of these days. I need my part timer back. But im also lookin for a new job. :think:

I know....I was just given ya crap. :banghead:

Good chance I can make it!!!!! :think:

ya think? :barf:

my liver is still pissed off from last week but ill see what i can do :D

I know what you can do for it..... :drunk: feed it some medicine.

I have no kid for the summer, I think im going to make an appearance! Which means my monkie friend has to be there!! :banghead:

No kid for the whole summer? Part-tay :laughoff::slap:

I'll see about giving monkie a nudge to come out. :slap: :talk030:

Well if Stacie is going I have to as well! Pete and I had Warm-Up Wednesday :laughing: yesterday so we should be ready!

Can we PLEASE sit up in the restaurant area? Closer to the poddy, more room, and less likelyhood of having a bad waitress. And it doesn't smell as bad up there :gayboy: :barf::laughoff:

Well if Stacie is going I have to as well! Pete and I had Warm-Up Wednesday :laughing: yesterday so we should be ready!

Can we PLEASE sit up in the restaurant area? Closer to the poddy, more room, and less likelyhood of having a bad waitress. And it doesn't smell as bad up there :gayboy: :laughoff::laughoff:

Sounds good to me. Im all about non smoking areas. :barf: Ill see about 7:30 tonight!