Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

anything doing tonight??

I might do PT's. If not it will be driveway drinking for me. This weather has been nice as hell. :laughoff:

I just haven't decided yet. :laughoff:

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Good times last night. :barf: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

That boy aint right :drinkbeer::blury:

Posted

Good times last night. :barf: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

That boy aint right :drinkbeer::blury:

I think I burned my retinas! :beerpint::beerpint:

Posted

Good times last night. :drinkbeer: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :beerpint::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

That boy aint right :drinkbeer::barf:

:beerpint: Ive seen that boy in his tighty whities and worse more times than I care to remember. Glad I missed it last night. :blury:

Posted

Good times last night. :barf: For those that couldn't make it, you're lucky! Rhino King left my house and said I'll be back in just a bit.....then he came hauling a$$ down the street in his Rhino in his only tighty whities sticking his a$$ out at us! :beerpint::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

That boy aint right :drinkbeer::blury:

:drinkbeer::beerpint:

Posted

got a bachelor party for my cousin tommorrow night.............

So your not gonna be there then....why'd you even post? :barf::laughoff::think:

Sucks you can't make it, Jay. One of these days :banghead:

Posted

So your not gonna be there then....why'd you even post? :slap::think::barf:

Sucks you can't make it, Jay. One of these days :banghead:

Cuz i wanted to, thats why.....................I know , one of these days. I need my part timer back. But im also lookin for a new job. :laughoff:

Posted

I should be in Salt lake City about 8-9 tomorrow night, can I join you long distance? :slap:

sure...confrenece call :talk030: :laughoff::barf:

Cuz i wanted to, thats why.....................I know , one of these days. I need my part timer back. But im also lookin for a new job. :think:

I know....I was just given ya crap. :banghead:

Posted

Good chance I can make it!!!!! :think:

ya think? :barf:

my liver is still pissed off from last week but ill see what i can do :D

I know what you can do for it..... :drunk: feed it some medicine.

I have no kid for the summer, I think im going to make an appearance! Which means my monkie friend has to be there!! :banghead:

No kid for the whole summer? Part-tay :laughoff::slap:

I'll see about giving monkie a nudge to come out. :slap: :talk030:

Posted

Well if Stacie is going I have to as well! Pete and I had Warm-Up Wednesday :laughing: yesterday so we should be ready!

Can we PLEASE sit up in the restaurant area? Closer to the poddy, more room, and less likelyhood of having a bad waitress. And it doesn't smell as bad up there :gayboy: :barf::laughoff:

Posted

Well if Stacie is going I have to as well! Pete and I had Warm-Up Wednesday :laughing: yesterday so we should be ready!

Can we PLEASE sit up in the restaurant area? Closer to the poddy, more room, and less likelyhood of having a bad waitress. And it doesn't smell as bad up there :gayboy: :laughoff::laughoff:

Sounds good to me. Im all about non smoking areas. :barf: Ill see about 7:30 tonight!

Posted

I will try and make it around 9 and it will be fun to meet those of you I do not know. Do they serve MILK :laughing:

They serve BaaaBert size milk and zookies!!!!!!!! :gayboy: :barf:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...