dunefreak Posted April 26, 2007 Author Posted April 26, 2007 might be there, have to pick up the t/h tonight and get ready to leave tomorrow. I call u if i can make it. ok cool, Jay. No prob Quote
desertskyz Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 What time? If you guys lived on the other side of Mission I could drive my golf cart and not be busted. I'm not completly sure where you live. Just a general idea. Quote
wingnut Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 I've got a whole bottle of Gin I can bring you if you take a collection for gas money for me!!!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 I might bring my little brother by if not im out with family in town! Quote
dunefreak Posted April 26, 2007 Author Posted April 26, 2007 I'll be there! duh! What time? If you guys lived on the other side of Mission I could drive my golf cart and not be busted. I'm not completly sure where you live. Just a general idea. about 7-8 o clock or so. PM me for directions if you want I've got a whole bottle of Gin I can bring you if you take a collection for gas money for me!!!!! :mc_smiley: ha! :mc_smiley: I got five on it! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 Im definately in need of drinks. LOTS AND LOTS OF DRINKS. what a freakin week. might come by if I can find a rental Quote
duniemonkie Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 Im definately in need of drinks. LOTS AND LOTS OF DRINKS. what a freakin week. might come by if I can find a rental You and vehicle issues! Well. you're obviously not here so pm me we'll go have drinkies somewhere Quote
Fast Machine Posted May 3, 2007 Posted May 3, 2007 No Thirsty Thursday tonight? The one night I can make an appearance and no one is wetting their whistle??? Quote
dunefreak Posted May 3, 2007 Author Posted May 3, 2007 No Thirsty Thursday tonight? The one night I can make an appearance and no one is wetting their whistle??? :dance: Save it for this weekend. You're gonna need it! I have some last minute things to do tonight to get ready for Havasu. :dance: When are you coming down, April? Don't forget Anna's phone took a crap so give me a ring when you are getting into town. Quote
Fast Machine Posted May 3, 2007 Posted May 3, 2007 Save it for this weekend. You're gonna need it! :dance: :dance: :dance: I have some last minute things to do tonight to get ready for Havasu. When are you coming down, April? Don't forget Anna's phone took a crap so give me a ring when you are getting into town. :dance: I have to work Friday night so I will be heading down as soon as I can on Saturday morning. CAN"T WAIT!!!!! :dance: Quote
dunefreak Posted May 3, 2007 Author Posted May 3, 2007 I have to work Friday night so I will be heading down as soon as I can on Saturday morning. CAN"T WAIT!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: It's on like Donkey Kong!! ( I don't ever say that, but it just fit this time around) :dance: Quote
dunefreak Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 gillys tonight FDDR!!!! FDDR? What does that stand for? You mean eff DDR? Whatever. Quote
wsky70 Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 Not out in the Sand, but it was a Barstow TT, nothing like some friends, beer, fire and cooking out....Semper Fi, Woody Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 i might be down.. i could use a cold beer or 15 Quote
duniemonkie Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 So who's driveway? Joe's or Nick's? :redhat: Quote
JoeDuner Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 So who's driveway? Joe's or Nick's? :redhat: Mine's Available. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 unless you want to drive to tecopa i would recommend joes LOL Quote
dunefreak Posted May 11, 2007 Author Posted May 11, 2007 I'll be at PT's in about a half hour if anyone feels like joining. I need a bite to eat and a few cold ones after the crappy day I had at work today. I won't be there too late though- I have to hit the road tomorrow EARLY. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 I'll be at PT's in about a half hour if anyone feels like joining. I need a bite to eat and a few cold ones after the crappy day I had at work today. I won't be there too late though- I have to hit the road tomorrow EARLY. Hit the road :redhat: where you goin? Quote
trqjnky Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 i just finished putting braided stainless steel fuel line on the bike. So im gonna grill some burgers and corn on the cob. everyone have fun. A BIG THANKS goes out to pete for hooking me up today... muchos gracias!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.