Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there! :D

duh! :headbang1:

What time? If you guys lived on the other side of Mission I could drive my golf cart and not be busted. I'm not completly sure where you live. Just a general idea.

about 7-8 o clock or so. PM me for directions if you want :happydrunks:

I've got a whole bottle of Gin I can bring you if you take a collection for gas money for me!!!!! :headbang1: :mc_smiley:

ha! :mc_smiley: I got five on it! :rockwoot:

No Thirsty Thursday tonight?

The one night I can make an appearance and no one is wetting their whistle??? :dance:

Save it for this weekend. You're gonna need it! :laughoff::ninja::blury::2cents:

I have some last minute things to do tonight to get ready for Havasu. :dance:

When are you coming down, April? Don't forget Anna's phone took a crap so give me a ring when you are getting into town. :beerpint:

Save it for this weekend. You're gonna need it! :laughoff: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have some last minute things to do tonight to get ready for Havasu. :think:

When are you coming down, April? Don't forget Anna's phone took a crap so give me a ring when you are getting into town. :dance:

I have to work Friday night so I will be heading down as soon as I can on Saturday morning.

CAN"T WAIT!!!!! :beerpint::ninja: :dance: :dunno::2cents::blury::driver::drunk:

I have to work Friday night so I will be heading down as soon as I can on Saturday morning.

CAN"T WAIT!!!!! :2cents: :dance: :dance: :dance: :laughoff::ninja: :dance: :driver:

It's on like Donkey Kong!! :beerpint::blury: ( I don't ever say that, but it just fit this time around) :dance:

I'll be at PT's in about a half hour if anyone feels like joining. I need a bite to eat and a few cold ones after the crappy day I had at work today. I won't be there too late though- I have to hit the road tomorrow EARLY.

I'll be at PT's in about a half hour if anyone feels like joining. I need a bite to eat and a few cold ones after the crappy day I had at work today. I won't be there too late though- I have to hit the road tomorrow EARLY.

Hit the road :redhat:

where you goin?

i just finished putting braided stainless steel fuel line on the bike. So im gonna grill some burgers and corn on the cob. everyone have fun.

A BIG THANKS goes out to pete for hooking me up today... muchos gracias!!!!