Kitcat Posted March 23, 2007 Posted March 23, 2007 Buffalo Wild Wings is the Bomb. There's one down here in Ontario. I like the boneless medium wings, with a tall Hef Pyramid. (sp) That's some good grub right there. My fav is the Asian Zing sauce and a tall Blue Moon!!! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 whatup DDR peeps!! anyone goin to TT this week? Quote
wsky70 Posted March 29, 2007 Posted March 29, 2007 Randog, let's make plans to attend next week's TT......SF Woody Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 I was there, had a couple drinks, some food. and left. posted on the shoutbox I was goin to be there. I had my own TT. Thats how I roll! Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 I was there, had a couple drinks, some food. and left. posted on the shoutbox I was goin to be there. I had my own TT. Thats how I roll! all by yourself? Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 all by yourself? haha would you wanna be there with her??????? i didnt think so , im only joking lol Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 haha would you wanna be there with her??????? i didnt think so , im only joking lol wow your an a hole Quote
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Anyone up for some beers in the driveway? Steveo & racnjasen are gonna do some driveway drinking tomorrow at my place. Anyone else down? :ahhhhh: Quote
JoeDuner Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Anyone up for some beers in the driveway? Steveo & racnjasen are gonna do some driveway drinking tomorrow at my place. Anyone else down? :ahhhhh: Make it tonight, I'll be at the dunes tomorrow!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Make it tonight, I'll be at the dunes tomorrow!!!! How bout BOTH? Jasen is in Idaho till tomorrow and Im not sure about Steveo. I can call him, but I need to go run an errand first. After that I'm down if you want to. :ahhhhh: How about 8:30 ish or so? Quote
JoeDuner Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 (edited) Perfect!!!!, I'm there ......Don't get too burned!!!! That's Poopd*ck!!!!! Edited April 12, 2007 by JoeDuner Quote
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Perfect......Don't get too burned!!!! That's Poopd*ck!!!!! :ahhhhh: Effen Joe. Quote
desertskyz Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 He!! I missed a driveway drinkin' thing. That whats goin' in mine. My neighbors. Well most of them. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 hey Pete you got any of that sparkling cider left? haha Quote
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 hey Pete you got any of that sparkling cider left? haha hahaaa Nope...all out. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Steveo & Jasen...scratch tonight. A couple things came up and I can't do a TT tonight. Quote
JoeDuner Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Wasted Wednesday was cool, nice unexpected turn-out of cool friends. Kenny even graced our presence for about 30 mins. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Wasted Wednesday was cool, nice unexpected turn-out of cool friends. Kenny even graced our presence for about 30 mins. :dunce: Yep, that was fun. Good times...good peeps. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 26, 2007 Author Posted April 26, 2007 TT: driveway drinkin...my place to all the usual suspects...are you in? Quote
dunefreak Posted April 26, 2007 Author Posted April 26, 2007 did you say Wasted Wedensday no...I didn't Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 might be there, have to pick up the t/h tonight and get ready to leave tomorrow. I call u if i can make it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.