dunefreak Posted May 11, 2007 Author Posted May 11, 2007 Hit the road where you goin? Court in Bartsow. :redhat: i just finished putting braided stainless steel fuel line on the bike. So im gonna grill some burgers and corn on the cob. everyone have fun. A BIG THANKS goes out to pete for hooking me up today... muchos gracias!!!! No problemo, Dan. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 Court in Bartsow. :redhat: No problemo, Dan. That totally sucks pete! GOOD LUCK!!!!! hopefully they will go easy on you. BASTAGES!! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 11, 2007 Author Posted May 11, 2007 That totally sucks pete! GOOD LUCK!!!!! hopefully they will go easy on you. BASTAGES!! Thanks Stacey...I'm not lookin forward to it. It's a giant waste of a day when I am really needed at work. :redhat: Quote
wsky70 Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 Oh yeah Pete, that traffic is going to be killer trying to get back, give me ring if you all want to hang out for awhile and wait on it to die down, we'll cook something out on the grill and drink a couple I'm already stocked for the weekend, and I'm just a short distance from the place you need to visit....Semper Fi, Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted May 11, 2007 Author Posted May 11, 2007 Oh yeah Pete, that traffic is going to be killer trying to get back, give me ring if you all want to hang out for awhile and wait on it to die down, we'll cook something out on the grill and drink a couple I'm already stocked for the weekend, and I'm just a short distance from the place you need to visit....Semper Fi, Woody Hey thanks again for the offer, Woody. Sorry I didn't hit you up after court. I had to get back rather quickly and was in no mood to do anything after dealing with those California court a-holes and b*tch of a prosecuter. Traffic wasn't too bad at all since I was outta there before noon. Don't worry- we'll throw back a few tomorrow for sure. Quote
wsky70 Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 Cool, if you get on the road after about two, then watch out, but you got outta the place quick, didn't actually know when you would get done, sometimes it takes awhile..... I'm headed up about noon tomorrow, we'll do it there.....SF Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted May 12, 2007 Author Posted May 12, 2007 Cool, if you get on the road after about two, then watch out, but you got outta the place quick, didn't actually know when you would get done, sometimes it takes awhile..... I'm headed up about noon tomorrow, we'll do it there.....SF Woody OK, sounds like a plan bud. Call me when you get in town- we'll hit up PT's. Their AC kicks a$$. Quote
YFZ Chick Posted May 13, 2007 Posted May 13, 2007 Did you go to court for the tickets we got back in Feb.? Anyways how was it? Quote
dunefreak Posted May 14, 2007 Author Posted May 14, 2007 Did you go to court for the tickets we got back in Feb.? Anyways how was it? Yeah, I went to court for the ticket I got. It was a giant waste of time. That day cost be a good 400-500 bucks or so for nothing. :eatdrink021: I'd rather not get into it on the board. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted May 17, 2007 Posted May 17, 2007 LETS DO SOME DRINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahhhhh: Quote
dunefreak Posted May 18, 2007 Author Posted May 18, 2007 LETS DO SOME DRINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know it! What do ya say we have a couple at your place before we head over to Balboa. Steveo and Joe Duner are in. :ahhhhh: What do ya say, old balls!?? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 18, 2007 Posted May 18, 2007 Hey ill be doin my own thirsty thursday milwaukee beer yumm Quote
dunefreak Posted May 18, 2007 Author Posted May 18, 2007 Hey ill be doin my own thirsty thursday milwaukee beer yumm barf Quote
dunefreak Posted May 18, 2007 Author Posted May 18, 2007 what you guys dont go to pt's anymore? Yeah, just not every week. This week was Jim's birthday, so we hit up Balboa Pizza in the District. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 18, 2007 Author Posted May 18, 2007 Good times, and the food was delicious!!! Yep. Balboa is gooood food. Quote
vegas style Posted May 18, 2007 Posted May 18, 2007 i missed the post would have met up... next week!.... im starting to get bored.. need to get out more Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 19, 2007 Posted May 19, 2007 Chase we were at PT's earlier this week so PT's every other night is no fun.. btw DDR staff meetings ROCK!!!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 25, 2007 Author Posted May 25, 2007 I don't know about anyone else, but I'm I'm pretty damn thirsty! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 I'll be there..................................oh wait, i'll be on my way to Coral........damn, sorry bro. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 25, 2007 Author Posted May 25, 2007 I'll be there..................................oh wait, i'll be on my way to Coral........damn, sorry bro. how'd you forget about that? Have fun, mang. Quote
JoeDuner Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 I'll br there..........Vegas Style(Steve) you coming??????? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 again im there in spirit.. ok well im already drunk hehe gin and tonic yummmmmm Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.