Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Yeah Casey, there's a strong possibility of PT's tomorrow night. I have a few things to do to get ready for this weekend, but I should have time for a couple. :headbang1:

:flipoff: Move to Horizon & Horizon....all the cool people live up here! :monkeedance2:

Cool people????huh???You guys go bowling and listen to a$$ rock :dolphin::laughing: :monkeedance2: Let it go guys, the 80's were aweful!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool people????huh???You guys go bowling and listen to a$$ rock :laughoff::headbang1::laughing: Let it go guys, the 80's were aweful!!!

:dolphin: assrocks sucks :flipoff: Bowling does too after the 1st game when your sober. :monkeedance2: :monkeedance2:

All I gotta say is none of the GUYS in the Horizon and Horizon Ridge area wear capri pants. :flipoff::flipoff::laughoff:

:monkeedance2: assrocks sucks :laughoff: Bowling does too after the 1st game when your sober. :laughing::headbang1:

All I gotta say is none of the GUYS in the Horizon and Horizon Ridge area wear capri pants. :laughoff: :monkeedance2: :dolphin:

I believe the Capri pants is either a Fed Ex thing or a North Las Vegas Thing. (homo) :flipoff:

Its even better when you throw a yellow shirt in the mix.....

Yeah Casey, there's a strong possibility of PT's tomorrow night. I have a few things to do to get ready for this weekend, but I should have time for a couple. :headbang1:

:monkeedance2: Move to Horizon & Horizon....all the cool people live up here! :laughing:

exactly even horizon & gibson :monkeedance2:

After talking to some peeps on our side of town we think we should start a west side chapter of Thirsty Thursday! Driving to Hendertucky sucks for us and we can't really participate as much as we would like cuz we practically have to drive back across the state to get home! Any west-siders up for it? COME ON!!! :headbang1::laughing:

How do you think i feel having to drive damn near all the way to tecopa every thursday.. :D

I believe the Capri pants is either a Fed Ex thing or a North Las Vegas Thing. (homo) :laughing:

Its even better when you throw a yellow shirt in the mix.....

Mc.Fatty you come out of hiding once a quarter and thats all u have? All those Utah trips made u soft!

COMEON!!!!! Besides that happened last season!!! :headbang1: :monkeedance2: :monkeedance2:

sweet bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ill see yall there so i take it skyz is pullin a typical nick no show :dance:

can you please name a Thirsty Thursday i did not show up too when i said i would!! :D I have been to a helluva lot more TT's than your dumb a$$... :cripple:

we usually finish up around that time.. but some nights you never know.. depends on how good of a time we are having... there have been some 3am Thirsty Friday mornings and there have been TT's where everyone bailed by 10.. we always play it by ear. :D