wsky70 Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Should be pulling in town about 7pm or so....... Quote
desertskyz Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Damn! gonna be pullin' in from the TAX guy "bout 5:30. I wanna make it. I wanna meet wsky70, wanna meet alot of peeps I didn't get to Prez. weekend. OK, Since I'm not a "Comment kinda of Person". Well we"ll just see. I am, like only a mile away! Hummmmmmmmm... what to do. And Don't anyone say Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Damn! gonna be pullin' in from the TAX guy "bout 5:30. I wanna make it. I wanna meet wsky70, wanna meet alot of peeps I didn't get to Prez. weekend. OK, Since I'm not a "Comment kinda of Person". Well we"ll just see. I am, like only a mile away! Hummmmmmmmm... what to do. :mischevious: And Don't anyone say :mischevious: :mischevious: FLAKE Quote
duniemonkie Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 I will DEFINATLEY be at TT this week... WOOHOOOOOO!! warm weather and good friends.. Warm weather? It just snowed here @ the aquarium! I know, it's nothing like Chicago. Quote
duniemonkie Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 So far it will be me, Stacie, Pete, Woody, Chase, Nick, desertskys, and like 10 gin and tonics. Awsome. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Ya i just got to the office and caught wind of a lil snow hittin around town... pretty weird... I know it will not last and we will soon be back into the 60*'s again and thats what im waiting for.. im tired of being frozen!!!! Cant wait to see you guys this week.. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 28, 2007 Author Posted February 28, 2007 So far it will be me, Stacie, Pete, Woody, Chase, Nick, desertskys, and like 10 gin and tonics. Awsome. I think Tiffany will be there as well. Even Ken (KensColors) said he might make it to our side of town! You know can count Dman in too. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 FLAKE Did you read the rules about personal attacks? Quote
dman74 Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Did you read the rules about personal attacks? your under the impression he can actually read or if he can that he actually did read them and yes i'll make an apearence this week to have a few beers Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 I might not make it this week , workin 12 hour days and its startin to catch up Quote
Kens Colors Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 that's right............be afraid be very very afraid.....it is time for me to settle some scores Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 Im coming to make an appearance and have 1 drink. coming out just to see my hottie lil monkie friend!! ok and the rest of ya DDR regulars to!! Love you guys! Quote
dunefreak Posted March 1, 2007 Author Posted March 1, 2007 Im coming to make an appearance and have 1 drink. coming out just to see my hottie lil monkie friend!! ok and the rest of ya DDR regulars to!! Love you guys! 1 drink?............. yyyyyyyyyyeah! ok! Quote
desertskyz Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 I can't wait to have one of the those Big A$$ burgers. And a Captain! :mc_smiley: Quote
dunefreak Posted March 1, 2007 Author Posted March 1, 2007 Jackie and I think Cole will be along for ride too! Now don't get used to this! We had to rent a jet to get there. See you tonight!! Check it out....it's Thursday....and I'm thirtsy. :mc_smiley: Quote
wsky70 Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 Alot of construction on the road I've heard, might be a little later than expected, but I'm pretty much ready to get on the road.....SF Woody Quote
wsky70 Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 Hey, just thought about this, I'm gonna need some directions and a time.....SF Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted March 1, 2007 Author Posted March 1, 2007 Hey, just thought about this, I'm gonna need some directions and a time.....SF Woody 215 east to 95 south. Take the Horixon exit, turn right. Turn right at the light at Horizon Ridge. PT's will be on your left hand side. Gimme a call if you get lost. Quote
wsky70 Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 Thanks Pete, I'll call when I get inside the city limits. 1st round is on me everybody..... Quote
Foxysandchick Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 I can't wait to have one of the those Big A$$ burgers. And a Captain! mmmmmm Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.