Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i take Tiff and Jackie to Hendertucky for TT, (iam looking like a pimp) and as we get there and park in the dirt lot. Tiff decides to "Lawn Dart" Outta my truck....all i see is blonde hair and a tramp stamp tattoo flying out of my truck. and i hear her laughing hystarically. that was a start of a good night. we ended up taking up the whole back side of the bar, and we all had a good night....messes with wingnut via text messages, sent Julie a few as well (her being in NY and all) but we had a great time, and Craig...i babysat well...

:laughing: Last night was great! I can't believe the turnout. :ahhhhh: :happydrunks::happydrunks::happydrunks: LOTS of DDR peeps. The text messages/ pics to wingnut were classic. That DDR logo sticker got violated by Rhino King. :barf: God I hope I don't see that pic again. :laughoff: Good times. :laughing:

It was way cool of all the peeps that drove all the way from N town. I had a blast w/ everyone. Brice & Mary, it was great seeing you and being able to throw a few back together outside of the dunes. :drinkbeer:

No TT for us tonight, my little man is in a program at school this evening. Gotta look like responsible parents now and then! :happydrunks:

wow, you mean you wouldn't even consider going to your son's school three sheets to the wind? At my school, that is the status quo. Just this last Tuesday night, we had a patriotic program at our school. I had to stay late to get some grading done. My room is isolated at my school away from the rest of the rooms, its a portable.

behind my room, I here some people talking, so I go out to investigate, and there are a couple mothers of students of mine and a dad of another kid at my school smoking a joint, and they all had 40 oz of mickeys in their hands ON SCHOOL GROUNDS :happydrunks:

honestly though, it doesn't phase me, as that is the norm around here, not the exception.

BTW I work in the GHE------------TO

:Crasher is a girl.............. I guess I should have looked at the profile. :happydrunks:

I got to meet Smurf and Blondi. :happydrunks:

Ken loves farm equipment.

I drank to much :happydrunks:

Never unestimate to power of boobies (Ken told me that)

Jen was a good girl and like her butt crack. Better than the one we saw Pres weekend on that quad. :laughing:

DDR Stickers got violated. But I think they liked it.

Ken know what Monkeybutt is now

Monkie likes touching bellies.

Parties can be planned at parties. :laughing:

Woody is not as tall as I thought he was . What a cutie

I'm glad dmans wife came out. :laughoff:

I'm gonna try to post some picx later........... if I can find some that are suitable :drinkbeer:

Edited by desertskyz

wow, you mean you wouldn't even consider going to your son's school three sheets to the wind? At my school, that is the status quo. Just this last Tuesday night, we had a patriotic program at our school. I had to stay late to get some grading done. My room is isolated at my school away from the rest of the rooms, its a portable.

behind my room, I here some people talking, so I go out to investigate, and there are a couple mothers of students of mine and a dad of another kid at my school smoking a joint, and they all had 40 oz of mickeys in their hands ON SCHOOL GROUNDS :happydrunks:

honestly though, it doesn't phase me, as that is the norm around here, not the exception.

BTW I work in the GHE------------TO

DAMN Cheese!! Not in this neighborhood, well, at least NOT on school grounds! :happydrunks: on those parents, some example, huh?!? I feel sorry for the kids. :(

sounds like good times!! :happydrunks: Ive gotta getover to that side of town one of these thursdays

Now back to the subject matter....we would have loved to go too, but priorities, priorities! Thursdays are tough for us, South or NW side, either way, school night and both have to get up for work. Now once summer gets here, hmmmmm :happydrunks:

so i take Tiff and Jackie to Hendertucky for TT, (iam looking like a pimp) and as we get there and park in the dirt lot. Tiff decides to "Lawn Dart" Outta my truck....all i see is blonde hair and a tramp stamp tattoo flying out of my truck. and i hear her laughing hystarically. that was a start of a good night. we ended up taking up the whole back side of the bar, and we all had a good night....messes with wingnut via text messages, sent Julie a few as well (her being in NY and all) but we had a great time, and Craig...i babysat well...

Damn....my girly usually reserves that kind of activity for later in the evening....Jackie's clumsiness must have rubbed off on Tiff!!! :beercheers: