Your face in Esquire Magazine.... really

NICKSUL

PETE, PETE, PETE..... Come on dude, you'ed be perfect for this...... :happydrunks: I don't qualify in the waist department either..... :thumb:

Neither do I...I am a 36. :barf: :jester2: He said 32-34. Hell at 6'2" I don't need to be any smaller in the waist. As it is I am already labeled a skinny guy. :flipoff::DDRrocks:

I think PETE is the poster boy for real life dumont dune guys! :drunk::headbang1::barf: maybe just maybe you could find the time Pete. just two hours of your time. :jester2: take one for the team Kid! :ban-split:

I think I do enough already. :blury: Maybe the members can step up and do something this time. I'm already sure I will have my hands full that weekend helping out with the cleanup and that is why I told Nick I could not be of assistance to Esquire.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was hoping maybe just maybe someone from DDR would be interested in helping Nick Sullivan out since I can not, but now I guess I should have known better. Sorry Nick. :happydrunks: Most of the dune riders probably aren't going to fit into the category of person you might be looking for.

Well theres always Steveo. He wears $250.00 Fashion Jeans to the dunes. Isnt he Metro sexual? LOL

this whole post is :gayboy:

ken do it! i will be video taping the whole thing if you do. im sure there will be a future use for the video :laughing:

if they do go :gayboy: do they at least get to keep the outfits? paid? or just used?

wow, the big-bodies are in an uproar on this subject now arent they??? i know a ton of people that can fit into 32-34 waist size. Dont worry guys, big & tall does photo shoot too. look into them... lol, j/k i really dont care.

I know a bunch of boys who wear 32-34 but no men :D

:laughing: kidding kidding! :gayboy:

this whole post is :gayboy:

ken do it! i will be video taping the whole thing if you do. im sure there will be a future use for the video :laughing:

if they do go :gayboy: do they at least get to keep the outfits? paid? or just used?

i think i'm going to keep my :gayboy: photo shoot on the down low so you cant video it. :no_no: there will be no proof i ever went :gayboy: :drunk: :gayboy: :gayboy: :hello::cry:

O and pete, looks like were trying to help. I think. :dunno:

Thanks fellas for the positive response so far (those of you that have actually posted positive ones).

Bear with us for a few days and keep a look out for updates.

And to reiterate were not only interested in riders, but the support staff too. And it doesnt matter if your machines are broke right now - if youre gonna be there we can consider you for the shoot.

You never know you might actually enjoy yourselves...!

Nicksul

ESQUIRE

Thanks fellas for the positive response so far (those of you that have actually posted positive ones).

Bear with us for a few days and keep a look out for updates.

And to reiterate were not only interested in riders, but the support staff too. And it doesnt matter if your machines are broke right now - if youre gonna be there we can consider you for the shoot.

You never know you might actually enjoy yourselves...!

Nicksul

ESQUIRE

What do you mean by support staff? FYI - Most of us riders take care of our own equipment.

Thanks fellas for the positive response so far (those of you that have actually posted positive ones). <snip>

I'm sure even the 'less than positive' responses are tongue-in-cheek. Mine was anyways. I'll even step out there so far as to say anyone here would get quite a kick out of being in ANY magazine, except the few in the Federal Witness Protection Program, and those just plain WANTED by the law. :gayboy: :laughing:

Edited by PinzEOD

one of the admins please pull up the existing thread on this :laughing: :gayboy: :gayboy: :hello:

I'm with you. However, I think Dman and Freak are a shoe in. :gayboy: My guy wears a 32 but, he'd tell me :cry: He's a very private guy. :D Oh! one more guy, Travis and his Bada$$ self and Triple Rotar. :drunk:

Edited by desertskyz

Is this magazine aware that the dunes are pretty much all about the machines and that we all wear helmets and goggles? Maybe we could have a photoshoot of some of us in our cars that way you can't tell how fat we are! :laughing: :gayboy: :gayboy:

Edited by ynot