is it me ?

Warrior07

I don't lke this site or the people on it.....all that is on here is useless peeps, with nothing intelligent to say!!! I do like the aweful spelling and grammar though!!!! I come here just to be a jerk and tick people off with my strong opinions and bad attitude!!!! If you don't like me, oh well there is something wrong with YOU!!!! :blury::dope::coocoo::dunno:

Just playin!!!!!!

hey, you spelled awful wrong

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on here all the time because its new, I like to dune, Have lots of extra tme at work and everyone here seems like lots of fun and I can't wait to meet some of you on clean up weekend! B) Well I don't know if I'll still feel that way after meeting some of you :coocoo::dunno::blury:

We left all of our riding buddies in NorCal and looking for some new ones. As for addicted to the site...............Well........ :dope:

Edited by buggychick

• 1 month later...

yeah i'll say it again this place is addicting. :beerpint: i see all you folks on here all parts of the day and now at late night . you know it is addicting :beercheers::ban-split: pete start charging and make some money on this addiction better then selling drugs :stick_smack: start at 4.95 cheaper than gd :idiot: j/k i'm bored :rockwoot:

yeah i'll say it again this place is addicting. :bawl: i see all you folks on here all parts of the day and now at late night . you know it is addicting :rockwoot::beerpint: pete start charging and make some money on this addiction better then selling drugs :beercheers: start at 4.95 cheaper than gd :clap: j/k i'm bored :idiot:

:ban-split: yep, I already know it's addicting :blury: Just look at my post count :stick_smack:

No way are we gonna charge. If I made money off of this place it would ruin it! :barf:

:rockwoot: yep, I already know it's addicting :bawl: Just look at my post count :stick_smack:

No way are we gonna charge. If I made money off of this place it would ruin it! :blury:

i know just bored and thought of how many people were on here all during the day to make my point this sight is addicting :beercheers: just reffering to barefoot bob and him callng me a :ban-split: and looking for other addictioners (is that a word) :beerpint::idiot:

Edited by warrior07

• 9 months later...

I am on here all the time because its new, I like to dune, Have lots of extra tme at work and everyone here seems like lots of fun and I can't wait to meet some of you on clean up weekend! B) Well I don't know if I'll still feel that way after meeting some of you :beercheers::flipoff::flipoff:

We left all of our riding buddies in NorCal and looking for some new ones. As for addicted to the site...............Well........ :flipoff:

Yes I am going to quote myself!! :flipoff::flipoff:

I must have only had like maybe 20 posts or something when I wrote that! :bawl:

Now that I HAVE met more of the peoples on here...........YEP..............ADDICT!! :beercheers: Yep I too am a DDR ADDICT! :beercheers:

I can't believe you brought this back........... :flipoff: Yeah I can! :bawl:

I was reading through some of these old posts thinking to myself yep that's y. Great Peeps. Can't really say I have ever met anyone from DDR I didn't like. Some are a wee bit strange but all in all

:beercheers:

Then I got to reading one of my old post and now I find myself thinking

:beercheers::beercheers: That is all there is to say. Come on out to TT or HMS and meet some of us in person. You'll really be hooked then.

What the He!! is HMS is that like PMS for him.

Edited by desertskyz

I was reading through some of these old posts thinking to myself yep that's y. Great Peeps. Can't really say I have ever met anyone from DDR I didn't like. Some are a wee bit strange but all in all

:beercheers:

Then I got to reading one of my old post and now I find myself thinking

What the He!! is HMS is that like PMS for him.

Remember? That was that ghetto azz bar dman tried getting all of us out to on Saturdays. "High Maintenance Saturdays" :beercheers: That didn't last too long. :beercheers:

• 3 months later...