is it me ?

Warrior07

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not as close to dumont as most of the DDR. :( I hang out here to keep the dunin' fire going while my toys sit in the garage waiting for the next trip south. :DDRrocks: I am looking forward to the next trip, knowing there will be some cool people to hook up with. :laughoff: :ban-cha:

hi my name is pete i'm a dunaholic , but for some reasons i cant always make it to dumont :pissed:

when it come's to summer i always find time for duck creek i guess you would say i'm a duckaholic .but thats all good as long as i have my :pissed::laughoff: sorry had to put that in there :DDRrocks: :ban-cha:

I like all the great people who will pretty much do anything to help out, and of course all the good times I've had with them, makes for good memories and more fun ahead...Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

I don't lke this site or the people on it.....all that is on here is useless peeps, with nothing intelligent to say!!! I do like the aweful spelling and grammar though!!!! I come here just to be a jerk and tick people off with my strong opinions and bad attitude!!!! If you don't like me, oh well there is something wrong with YOU!!!! :dunno::dunno::beercheers::coocoo:

Just playin!!!!!!

I don't lke this site or the people on it.....all that is on here is useless peeps, with nothing intelligent to say!!! I do like the aweful spelling and grammar though!!!! I come here just to be a jerk and tick people off with my strong opinions and bad attitude!!!! If you don't like me, oh well there is something wrong with YOU!!!! :hug: :flipoff::beercheers::coocoo:

Just playin!!!!!!

Well how do you reply to that? CHARMING! that will work :dunno::dunno::dunno:

I don't lke this site or the people on it.....all that is on here is useless peeps, with nothing intelligent to say!!! I do like the aweful spelling and grammar though!!!! I come here just to be a jerk and tick people off with my strong opinions and bad attitude!!!! If you don't like me, oh well there is something wrong with YOU!!!! :dunno::dunno::beercheers::coocoo:

Just playin!!!!!!

That sounds just like how some of the kids on here act! :dunno:

Just playin!!!!!!

thats what we love about our wingnut :hug: :dunno:

I don't lke this site or the people on it.....all that is on here is useless peeps, with nothing intelligent to say!!! I do like the aweful spelling and grammar though!!!! I come here just to be a jerk and tick people off with my strong opinions and bad attitude!!!! If you don't like me, oh well there is something wrong with YOU!!!! :hug: :flipoff::beercheers::coocoo:

Just playin!!!!!!

1bad4fiddy is that you? or Spider? j/k :dunno::dunno::dunno:

:laughing: :dance: :slap: Yeah, but then you'd have to fix it all over again! :ban-split:

No...not me. It would go over to the IT help desk and we know how slow they are. Besides I'm on vacation for the next 5 days. Don't mess with your techie. :drinkbeer: :no_no:

No...not me. It would go over to the IT help desk and we know how slow they are. Besides I'm on vacation for the next 5 days. Don't mess with your techie. :blury::coocoo:

I hear another................ DUH!! coming out! :laughing:

Gee, thanks for the reminder. The last time IT was in our parts room, the guy literally sat there for 2½ hours scratching his head. Had to come back the next day with backup and they BOTH stood around scratching their....... ummm, never mind. :dope:

P.S. Enjoy your vacation!!!! :laughing:

I'll save someone the trouble.....here goes: :dunno::D

Edited by dinicolady