is it me ?

Warrior07

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way true only person i've met from ddr is sin city blondie ( way cool peeps . i need to get away for tt to meet more cool peeps into what im in to :headbang1: if i can ok it from the wifey :offtopic: :monkeedance2:

Edited by warrior07

GREAT topic warrior!! :headbang1:

Personally, I seem to get a good chuckle everytime I :dance: Ya know, like havin' a bad day, bring up the DDR forums, and read barefootbob's rants about Madonna running around camp naked, or "How the Sand Blows." Besides, everyone that I have met personally from the board have been WAAAAYYYYY COOOL!! Instant friendships! :barf: :monkeedance2:

Also, good ideas and lots-o-information shared around here! (And I am always eager to add my advice to the pot!)

:offtopic::idiot:

This site is entertaining and helpful (especially when I am bored at work :offtopic: ). I am new to riding so I am very much in need of the useful information that everyone is so willing to share :idiot:. I have met a couple people from here and have to say they have all been great people :monkeedance2:.

:headbang1: :dance:

Heck yeah!!!

This site and it's peeps that follow are awesome. :barf:

Everyone is helpful and makes the very most out of it. :barf:

Most of us really truly care about the dunes and just good ol fun!!! :idiot::headbang1: :monkeedance2:

I love chatin on DDR. :dance: :offtopic:

I know some idiot with over 6,000 posts on here. :barf::idiot: I guess I'd have to say I'm addicted with that kind of post count. :monkeedance2: For me it's mostly the people of DDR. Like most of you said, pretty much everyone I have met on DDR are way cool peeps. I have met some great new friends that are into the same chit as me and I think it's great to be able to stay in touch with all of them so easily. Chatting with other peeps on the site (that I haven't met) that go to Dumont is cool too. I like to see everyone's pics of their rides, from dune trips, etc. :offtopic::barf::headbang1: Mutha Bitchezzzzzzzzz :dope: :dance:

^^^^ 6000+ posts :monkeedance2: is right. ...... :offtopic:

I've given this topic some thought.

I found that this guy >> :barf: << is what does it for me.

He is a Mutha Bitchezzzzz. And that my friends is some cool chit. :dance:

Good time to thank you all :idiot:

Similar situation: A crackhead :headbang1: thanks his dealer right?

Ditto on your post that you wrote mineurbiz,I don't know anyone or maybe I do in passing and just don't know it.I have been a hairstylist in this town for 13 years and have cut alot of heads,and have alot of customers that go to dumont,so who's to say.But either way you guy's really seem like a good bunch of people.My hubby alway's gives me grief for staying up late and being on the site,I tell him the stories and the advice are great to read he just gives me the :headbang1: But I have to say the few drama topics I read I could do without. I tivo general hospital for that,and that's not a joke.It's really good to hear people help eachother out on this site,you don't find that often as for dealing with the public everyday in my job and with as crazy as this world has become you think someone is a good person and before you know it they stab you in the back. :monkeedance2: Ok I will stop now ,I am letting my personal issues with the condo affect the topic :angry22: So what I am trying to say is you guy's all really seem like you are there for eachother and doing things together that everyone enjoy's.For those who have kid's the memories of camping and family times, and making new friend's, and riding will be the best of there childhood memories.And those are the memories I want my kid's to have and from what I see in the topics alot of you grew up with those memories and some of you are now passing them on.And that I think is just Great...So maybe oneday I will meet some of you when riding.And if not than I will know you buy post's and topic's. :D

hmmmmm, ive only been on here since april of last year, and i only have 1200 posts, its not addictive, i dont know what your talking about.

everyone that i met on here is a cool cat, id help out anyone at anytime, good peeps, good times!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

well, i had to use bathroom #5 at dumont and it said for a good time call............................................ :monkeedance2: :headbang1::offtopic:

and thats how the sand blows..........................

Edited by barefoot bob

I would have to agree with everyone. It's cool when im at work and a customer sees my truck and says, " I i see you go to dumont. Me too" I have met alot of cool people on this site, some i cant remember , but they all enjoy the same interests as myself and my friends. Plus, since im usually bored at work , alot, I'm always on here.

:headbang1: not so much addicting.but i think the idea of being able to meet new peeps that are in to what

you are is cool . since alot of people we know are'nt into duning or camping or riding period . :offtopic: :monkeedance2:

i agree with erveryone else. i have meet some GREAT people on here. its nice to be able to meet up with anyone at any time to go riding. look forward to meeting some more peeps. i read all the topics and have learned about so much that i had no idea about. :headbang1:

ps i also get bored at work so i'm on the computer all day :monkeedance2:

The thing I like about DDR and the people is the good vibe you get from everyone. Its hard

to get this many people in one spot and have such a positive attitude and vibe. That says

alot for all the moderators and El Preidente for keeping the board clean and everyone in

line makes it a fun place to come. Plus it make me think about all the fun we have at Dumont.

:rockon::DDRrocks:

The thing I like about DDR and the people is the good vibe you get from everyone. Its hard

to get this many people in one spot and have such a positive attitude and vibe. That says

alot for all the moderators and El Preidente for keeping the board clean and everyone in

line makes it a fun place to come. Plus it make me think about all the fun we have at Dumont.

:dope::dunno:

:rockon: Thanks, Brice. We try our damndist. The haters get the :DDRrocks: asap! :dunno:

:rockon::DDRrocks:

You couldn't of said it any better. :dunno:

this one day i was cruizin the net jonesin for some sand... saw this dudes signiture stuff on another sight.. was like hmmm Dumont Dune Riders... i have heard about dumont lets check out his site and see what info i can get about dumont. First time thru the forums i was on a rampage. Every topic i had to say something about :D Everyone was cool as hell... after the first TT or 3 i knew how much fun this group would be and next thing ya know... Here we are. :D a few thousand useless posts later and walla..

Gotta admit the people on DDR are cool as hell i couldnt imagine a better group of people to hang out with. I always have good times when im with DumontDuneRiders

I know some idiot with over 6,000 posts on here. :coocoo::dunno: I guess I'd have to say I'm addicted with that kind of post count. :DDRrocks: For me it's mostly the people of DDR. Like most of you said, pretty much everyone I have met on DDR are way cool peeps. I have met some great new friends that are into the same chit as me and I think it's great to be able to stay in touch with all of them so easily. Chatting with other peeps on the site (that I haven't met) that go to Dumont is cool too. I like to see everyone's pics of their rides, from dune trips, etc. :dunno: :dance: :rockon: Mutha Bitchezzzzzzzzz :dance: :dope:

99% :dope::laughoff: