Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah, I will have out this weekend. Looking forward to just cruisin around. And when I need to go fast I have the huntin quad...... :DDRrocks: :icon_twisted:

Posted

Congrats Joe....and as for Kenny...........well.................. :driver: you need to get a dune toy very soon! :ahhhhh: I have a feeling we won't be seeing you at Dumont much longer the way you are going with selling all your crap. :(:laughoff: Come onnnn man!!!! Trade that invisrail in for a real rail! :icon_twisted: :DDRrocks:

Posted

By the way, if anyone has a stock muffler layin around, let me know.

I do have a stock muffler off of a 07 with 10 hrs on it. Let me know if you want it.

Posted

What's the over under on how long you will own it? Any one want in on the wager?....lmao....J/K Joe

LOL..........It's just temporary until I get my next rail.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...