Introduction of new FoDD board Member

We are pleased to announce that Mike Woods AKA Woody,whsky70 is the latest person to be nominated and accepted by the Friends of Dumont Dunes Board of Directors as a Board of Directors member.

We all are excited to be working with Mike and look forward to his input as a Dumont user and DDR member.

Congratulations Mike and welcome to the board!! :beercheers::drinkbeer::rockon:

Congratulations Mike... so very glad you agreed to jump on in. :beercheers:

I hope to be joining soon, I was speaking to vicki about some recording keeping they needed some help on!! have to get more details from her!

Yep. We talked about you helping with memberships and I forgot to ask you which database software programs you're familiar with! That day was already so filled up with everything, I'm surprised I haven't forgotten more!

We'll talk more soon... still getting my feet back under me from the weekend. :drinkbeer:

Vicki

Thanks Vicki and Terry, for the nomination and acceptance. And Thanks to everyone for the congrats. I'll do everything/anything I can to help out our sport and riding area's. Thanks again, look forward to seeing and working for everyone....Semper Fi, Woody :laughing:

Edited by wsky70

Why don't you guys do something exciting so the members won't be bored. :beercheers:

I was just told it's BOARD MEMBERS and not bored members. :laughing:

Congrats Woody and thank you and all the other board members for all the hard work. Great job everybody! :laughing:

Edited by Don29palms

I'm a paid member of FoDD but never have recieved anything in the mail from them.

Is that the norm?

Thanks.

First of all we thank you for your membership, secondaly we are currently without a secretary on the board of directors and that would explain your lack of receiving any letters. We are working on curing this.

Thanks again and we appreciate your support!

Terry