Toy Hauler Registration

TbonesMalones

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check it out!!!! I'm the big winner from what I can see!!!! Everyone else went over!!!!!!! :headbang1::happydrunks::headbang1:

No you didn't......Didn't you read the cards??????

If you add my credits I was above what I paid.And your buck was alot lower than dunefreaks bid.

No you didn't......Didn't you read the cards??????

If you add my credits I was above what I paid.And your buck was alot lower than dunefreaks bid.

Winner or not...Glad I'm not almost a grand lighter in the pocket!!!!! :happydrunks: neener neener neenerrrrrrr

Winner or not...Glad I'm not almost a grand lighter in the pocket!!!!! :happydrunks: neener neener neenerrrrrrr

:headbang1: :mc_smiley: :headbang1::rockwoot:

That is why all of you need to start coming to me to get your hair done so I can pay back that bill. :mc_smiley: :coocoo:

Hey Dani

I am actually glad I didn't win.. Left some Bejamin's in your pocket

now for the bad news. I see you have an '08.. guess what they won't deprectiate it until '09 so same bill next year.. I bid $813.98 next year :D I'll collect now LOL

if you look at it, that is cheap for your OWN zip code!!!

Hey Dani

I am actually glad I didn't win.. Left some Bejamin's in your pocket

now for the bad news. I see you have an '08.. guess what they won't deprectiate it until '09 so same bill next year.. I bid $813.98 next year :D I'll collect now LOL

if you look at it, that is cheap for your OWN zip code!!!

Ya know it really should have been worse.So I am not complaining and just happy it went the way it did.Still alot $$$ but that is the price you pay if you buy big $$$.

OK time to move on to the next adventure in our life. :D

That would be....................................................

QUOTE(warrior07 @ Apr 25 2007, 10:57 AM)

i say $ 1500.00 don't forget it has it's own zip code gotta pay property taxes

:rockwoot: :mc_smiley: :happydrunks:

:mc_smiley: hey i was never good at the price is right :headbang1::headbang1: for as big a that taj majal is congrats on being under a grand .

:rockwoot::shots::happydrunks: :mc_smiley: :isbb::blury::headbang1::dunno::headbang1: :mc_smiley:

I am the real winner here.....for one the bids were all too high, and just like I said I was bidding on the low side....Pete was still the real winner. Good Job Dani !!!!! You earned your keep this time around ! :coocoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thats effin funny!!!!! :dunno:

:rockwoot::blury::happydrunks: :mc_smiley: :isbb::isbb::headbang1::dunno::headbang1: :mc_smiley:

I am the real winner here.....for one the bids were all too high, and just like I said I was bidding on the low side....Pete was still the real winner. Good Job Dani !!!!! You earned your keep this time around ! :coocoo:

Nice Honey I knew I was good for something. :shots::dunno:

nice :headbang1: :dance:

It was fixed!! :coocoo::dunno: The prez winning :unsure::dunno:

:shots::blury::idiot:

Check it out!!!! I'm the big winner from what I can see!!!! Everyone else went over!!!!!!! :woo_hoo: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

:flipoff: The price is wrong, b*tch! :isbb:

Oh ! Pete Tap or Spicket ? Hot or Cold ? Brown. Yellow, or fresh ? :happydrunks:

F that! You owe me an ice cold Bud Light, mofo! :rockwoot::flipoff: I was hoping for the lower of the prices for you two! :flipoff: Next time I'm rootin for 2 grand! :isbb: j/k lad it wasn't TOO painful, chris. :headbang1:

:mc_smiley: ok whens our are next refund checks due to be sent (since you have all the insides on the dmv :headbang1: )

The ironic thing about the refund we received, arrived just in time to turn around and send it right back to the DMV to pay the renewal fee on the hauler for that year. :headbang1: SO, was that like the DMV paying the DMV?!? :happydrunks: :mc_smiley:

This is the final bill...I lucked out ,she put in the purchase price not the MSRP. :headbang1:

O.K., now that just plain PISSES me off!! Every year, we get screwed BIG time. We pay fees based on $8500 MORE than we paid for our rig. Something about that just ain't right. :mc_smiley:

P.S. Dani, that statement is not directed at you, but the system!! Just goes to show ya that it pays to know the right people!! You are one lucky b*tch!! :mc_smiley: :headbang1::happydrunks:

Yes it does Kelly :dope: That's what friends are for.You are good to people and hope fully they are good back to you.And than there are some that like to screw you in the a$$. :D

Now with all that money you saved, you can buy beers lol :flipoff: