dunefreak Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 I knew this last season was a good one, but I didn't realize HOW GOOD it was until I sifted through all my pics and some others I found on the board and threw together a slideshow of them all. Thanks again to everyone for making this last season so damn fun! Those were some fun trips! Here is a little recap of the whole season. Enjoy... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/videos/06_...eason_recap.wmv
JoeDuner Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 (edited) Sweet!!!!!!!! I must say, thanks alot Pete for all the hardwork you do keeping this site going. I know it isn't always easy dealing with planning and all the time you have to spend. I am sure i can say for everybody, we totally appreciate it!!!! Edited April 7, 2007 by JoeDuner
I12RIDE Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 Ditto here. Pete, the site and all of the other people on DDR .
ynot Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 Nice job Pete! I missed half the season and still looking at the video bought back some great memories!!
wingnut Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 What they said bro^^^^ great job, good times!!!!!!!
Don29palms Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 THAT WAS COOL!!!! Great reminder of good times. Great job Pete. Thanks to all the DDR staff for all that you do.
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 awesome video Pete, good times! thats fuggin right!!!!!!!!!!
dunefreak Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 Thanks everyone. NICE HOW MANY HOURS DO HAVE INVESTED IN THAT? You know huh? You can relate! When added up...probably about 6 or 7 hrs total with all the times I sat down and worked on. Pain in da azz. It doesn't help my computer is a pos and locked up about 8 times too.
vegas style Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 (edited) Pete that was great what a year! sure happy to have met all my new friends! cant wait for the season to start again. Glad to see a few of my pics in the mix one of my other hobbies and happy to share........ Edited April 8, 2007 by vegas style
GirlWithHorns Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 aww i love DDR. im glad i got to meet alot of you guys it was a fun season . this coming up one i wont be able to go hardly at all thanks for making this one a blast.
dunefreak Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 aww i love DDR. im glad i got to meet alot of you guys it was a fun season . this coming up one i wont be able to go hardly at all thanks for making this one a blast. why not?
GirlWithHorns Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 why not? school 8 hours a day 5 days a week and work after that and on the weekends for a whole year
ash Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Great job Pete! I would like to say that it was nice meeting everyone that I didn't already know. There is no doubt that dune people are as good as they get! I can't wait for next season to roll around.
Guest Crasher Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Very cool Prez!! Brought back lots of memories....
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 (edited) NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Edited April 8, 2007 by RAGDOLL MX
Randog Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 That was "Mutha Bitchezzzz" in a good way. Pete, thanks for everything you've done with DDR. You know how we all totally dig on the site and gatherings.
Kens Colors Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Wow Pete good work!!! Almost brought a tear to my eye.
Recommended Posts