My Turtle Needs A Booty Call

chris1223

Date: 2007-02-24, 7:04PM EST

I have a very special red-eared slider who recently "became a man," as they say. He deserves everything his little heart desires so I'm kind of hoping someone out there has a female turtle that . . . you know, needs a little something extra. She would be one lucky turtle because my turtle is very cute with huge, sexy claws. And he is also the John Holmes of turtles.

That being said, my turtle doesn't need any baby momma drama and since he's pretty young in turtle years, I doubt he's ready to commit to anything exclusive or long-term. So I guess we're kind of talking about casual sex here but I promise that my turtle could give your turtle more respect and pleasure than the average "special friend." If you think that your female turtle may be interested, please contact me. And if you have any pictures, I can show them to my turtle and see his reaction.

Thanks!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Chris did you copy and paste this from Craig's list? It sure looks like it. Is this your ad and are you for real? :mc_smiley:

Yes I did get it from Craig's List - They have a "Best of" section. I know that I'm a "weird duck", but no I dont have a turtle - and if I did I would not be getting close to his/her parts.....

This thread needs to be reported for disposal based on very very very BAD TASTE. :DDRrocks:

Really? I guess you heard the man Pete.......

This thread needs to be reported for disposal based on very very very BAD TASTE. :beercheers:

you kidding, Don? Or are you serious and still a$$ hurt about that 72 hr suspension for breaking the rules? :mc_smiley:

Really? I guess you heard the man Pete.......

:DDRrocks:

Date: 2007-02-24, 7:04PM EST

I have a very special red-eared slider who recently "became a man," as they say. He deserves everything his little heart desires so I'm kind of hoping someone out there has a female turtle that . . . you know, needs a little something extra. She would be one lucky turtle because my turtle is very cute with huge, sexy claws. And he is also the John Holmes of turtles.

That being said, my turtle doesn't need any baby momma drama and since he's pretty young in turtle years, I doubt he's ready to commit to anything exclusive or long-term. So I guess we're kind of talking about casual sex here but I promise that my turtle could give your turtle more respect and pleasure than the average "special friend." If you think that your female turtle may be interested, please contact me. And if you have any pictures, I can show them to my turtle and see his reaction.

Thanks!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

WTF :mc_smiley:

you kidding, Don? Or are you serious and still a$$ hurt about that 72 hr suspension for breaking the rules? :blury:

:banghead:

Man, Am I ever serious about anything?

You know when I'm serious because I'm usually telling someone to shut --- ---- up.

Don't want to be suspended again. :blury:

I told you guys that this guy was a "weird Duck" but you didn't believe me and look what happened. He's pushing turtle humping as a new American sport. :blury:

Wow Terry - you would have really tripped on the one I started to read before I found this one... It was about some guy finding his roomates booty beads in the dishwasher :banghead: - I got about one sentance into that and was like no way, I'm outta here.

I told you guys that this guy was a "weird Duck" but you didn't believe me and look what happened. He's pushing turtle humping as a new American sport. :ahhhhh:

:laughoff::laughoff: We already knew Chris is wierd, Terry. We didn't need you to tell us to find that out. :laughoff:

Man, Am I ever serious about anything?

You know when I'm serious because I'm usually telling someone to shut --- ---- up.

Don't want to be suspended again. :mic:

:headbang1: I sometimes never know with you. :jester: :beercheers::dunno: