Party May 12th New Shop!

Kens Colors

Some DAMN good times last night... wingnut & Crasher, myself, kris, and sincity blondie, dman and woody ended up at the blue diamond saloon afterwards. Havin a good time then all of a sudden here comes B-RAD... the dude is alive :D I dont remember who went where after midnight but i know i went to pay my tab (which by the way was OUT STANDING!!! 8.50 for 4 mixxed drinks... :D 3 redbull and vodka's and a crown and diet!!) turned around and everyone was gone i was like WTF...

Ken thanks for having all of us it was a great time.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the good times everyone. Ken & Jerry, I wish you guys the best of luck on the new business venture.

great pics pete!

My leg is definately pretty messed up, glad there was no photos of that. lol doesnt look like a softball is in my shin anymore however. so thats a plus. ended up at a bar down on blue diamond, bartender gave me a big bag of ice!!!

we then proceeded to go adult club hopping. lol lol left dan & woody at one bout 2 this morning. Interesting evening for sure

thanks for all the good times with the ddr family!!!

thanks dave and jackie for my pizzaz, cant wait to use it at coral!!!! You guys rock!!!

Congrats Ken & Jerry on the new business, I hope it all works out for you guys! I'll definately try & send some business your way. The party was a good time, it was nice meeting some new peeps. I think this should be an annual event for sure! :idea: :eatdrink021:

Ken, Jerry,

Thanks for the good times, the shop looks great, much success to you all. The party was a blast, oh yeah, if you happen to find some sunglasses, those would be mine, can't remember what I did with them, must of been the beer. Those little carts kick A$$, had a blast with those. Always a good time when I get up there and hang with great peeps, look forward to the next time. Think we made it back to Dan's about 4 or so this morning, got back on the road about 1130 and traffic wasn't to bad. I'll post up some pics when I get them downloaded, see you all next time.....Semper Fi, Woody :idea:

Thanks to everyone that offered to let me crash at there place....

Edited by wsky70

Ken thank you for bringing everyone together, it was nice to put some names (screen names that is) to faces and real names. To all the people I was able to meet, thank you, everyone was very friendly. Pete was good to see you again and meet duniemonkey. Chris and Danielle great to finally meet those both of you and your kids, will have to hangout.

:idea:

Thank you all, it is weird to walk into a place not really knowing anyone and have everyone pretty much accept you, you all rock.

Everyone keeps saying Ken & Jerry....and all of a sudden I am craving ice cream..... :eatdrink021:

Thanks everyone, the Grand Opening was some fun stuff ! Kids are a little leary about renting a jumpy for their birthday party (worried about cave ins or something).... :beercheers:

Ken you two are going to do fine....I gotta good feelin ! Plus with all of the exposure from the good people of DDR how can you miss ?????

Good to meet you all, now I can put faces to the names....and good talking with you Mineurbiz, Wingnut, Dinocolada,ISBB, Crasher, Dinocolady, Dunesmurf and every one else....and especially Duniemonkey for teaching my children how to inhale ! :mc_smiley: Way cool peeps....it was my pleasure !!!! :idea:

The bean dip is called a walking taco and my wife (Tami) makes it.

Woody no sunglasses found there today, I did look.

Again Thanks EVERYONE!!

Ken if we ever have a party at our home you are required to bring the walking taco to enter. :eatdrink021: Chris can't stop talking about the bean dip.I guess I finally found his happiness :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

Thanks again for your hospitality :idea:

Everyone keeps saying Ken & Jerry....and all of a sudden I am craving ice cream..... :eatdrink021:

Thanks everyone, the Grand Opening was some fun stuff ! Kids are a little leary about renting a jumpy for their birthday party (worried about cave ins or something).... :beercheers:

Ken you two are going to do fine....I gotta good feelin ! Plus with all of the exposure from the good people of DDR how can you miss ?????

Good to meet you all, now I can put faces to the names....and good talking with you Mineurbiz, Wingnut, Dinocolada,ISBB, Crasher, Dinocolady, Dunesmurf and every one else....and especially Duniemonkey for teaching my children how to inhale ! :mc_smiley: Way cool peeps....it was my pleasure !!!! :idea:

Too many faces to try and remember.. Im sure i met ya talked to ya but dammit if i still cant put a face to the name LOL.. Good seein everyone again :D

The bean dip is called a walking taco and my wife (Tami) makes it.

Woody no sunglasses found there today, I did look.

Again Thanks EVERYONE!!

Dam* it, I've got to stop drinking or done buying those things, Thanks for taking a look around Ken, had a great time up there..... :idea: Semper Fi, Woody

Thanks Ken& Jerry!!! Good times!!! Nice to meet some new peeps!!! Cool thats Woods made the trek in from Barstow!!! And hey, check it out, it's Monday morning and my hangover is finally gone!!! :idea:

looks like i missed a good time... i was up all night friday playing blackjack then slept till 3 on saturday, and then started playing again. probably should have grabbed a cab over and saved me some $$$.

Guest Crasher

Awesome time Ken and Jerry!! Thanks for the hospitality and congrats on your new shop!! It was also great to meet some new DDR peeps!

:laughoff:

After unloading the little go-karts, the day after the party. I unknowingly acquired a very nice pair of OAKLEY sun glasses, that someone had so thought fully placed in my box of stuff out by the go-karts. Pleased to announce I have found the owner!!!!! WOODY!!! :flipoff: He was patient with my slow e-mail replies and sent me a picture and description. Hopefully Tommarrow we can work out getting them back to him. Nice to meet you all, I had a great time. Larry

Oh BTW I am Ken's brother.

post-2815-1179811157.jpg

post-2815-1179811643.jpg

post-2815-1179811807.jpg

post-2815-1179811854.jpg

post-2815-1179811889.jpg

post-2815-1179811938.jpg

post-2815-1179812007.jpg

post-2815-1179812049.jpg

post-2815-1179812130.jpg

post-2815-1179812239.jpg

post-2815-1179812365.jpg

post-2815-1179812432.jpg

post-2815-1179812471.jpg

post-2815-1179812516.jpg

post-2815-1179812572.jpg

Yep, really cool. I almost bought another pair while down at the Sand Show, glad I didn't now. Thanks again to Larry for keeping on eye out, just another reason DDR is such a cool place...All the great peeps...Semper Fi, Woody :laughoff:

I love seeing all the pix. Looks like everyone had a good time. But of them all I like this one. It kinda looks like he is feeding little animals and is afraid to get to close. :laughoff::flipoff: Dude they are just little kids, they don't bite that often and only smell funny late in the day

post-1439-1179846641.jpg

Edited by desertskyz

I love seeing all the pix. Looks like everyone had a good time. But of them all I like this one. I kinda looks like he is feeding little animals and is afraid to get to close. :laughoff::flipoff: Dude they are just little kids, they bite that often and only smell funny late in the day

post-1439-1179846641.jpg

:gayboy: :idiot::dope: :ahhhhh:

THATS THE WATER BALLOON KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leg injury. :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

dont run near drainage pipes around this kid!!! :dunno::thumb::drunk::blink:

Here is a pic, of him, first time on anything other than a spiderman bike :thumb: with training wheels. I figured if he could take down a full grown adult blonde at his first party :flipoff: , he's ready for the high octain petal to the metal fun :laughoff: .

Thanks again Larry post-2815-1179859985.jpg

Ken I will be bringing Woody's sun glasses to your shop for safe keeping. :dunno:

Edited by Hill Humper