Paris Hilton

~JILL~

Just curious. Should Poor little Paris Hilton do the time? Think her money or family name will get her out of it? If it was one of us we would be in jail now and not given a month to start doing the time or time to appeal it. Just a dumb question.

who cares, she should go to jail....the funny thing is, in 5 days she is to be in the actuall bullrun from canada to florida. hmmm didnt she just get in trouble for driving?.....she is a poopd*ck!

She gets 45 days in a jail where she will be kept in her own room. She has 1 hour a day to do what she needs to take care of. (ie cell phone calls!)

But chances are she will spend only a few hours in jail due to overcrowding.

Its sad that her "name" and "status" will get her out or might not serve time at all! If the average joe blow did the same thing I bet the sentence would have been longer and you would have to serve the ENTIRE time with BUBBA!

I just do not care!!!!

I don't really care either. I was just curious on what other people thought.

You get a DUI and a suspended license, The court gives you probation, you violate probation you go to jail.

At least for normal people. They ought to crack down a little harder on DUI"S. The other day a 19 year old kid killed 7 people driving drunk. Maybe if they would start hanging DUI"s out to dry the first time there wouldn't be a second or third offense. Bet that 19 yr old doesn't get a second or third offense.

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

PARIS HILTON GOT CAUGHT DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE. SHE WENT TO COURT AND GOT HER LICENSE SUSPENDED AND WAS ON PROBATION. THEN THEY CAUGHT HERE DRIVING AGAIN ON THAT SUSPENDED LICENSE. NOW SHE IS CRYING CAUSE THE JUDGE SENTENCED HER TO 45 DAYS IN JAIL.

i don't give a rat's azz about that beeeeeotch, but I think it is malicious prosecution...here is why...

When an illegal alien gets pulled over, they have no license. most of the time, their car isn't even impounded, they get a ticket for driving without a license, they don't show up for court.....change their name, and go about their merry way again.......

but then, here is this WHITE girl, who does basically the same thing, but everybody knows where she is all the time, because she is on TV....she showed up to court......gets caught for driving without a license, and the DA, who just happens to have a latino surname, wants to put her in jail??????

where is the ACLU when a white person needs them???

no, i'm not racist

Just curious. Should Poor little Paris Hilton do the time? Think her money or family name will get her out of it? If it was one of us we would be in jail now and not given a month to start doing the time or time to appeal it. Just a dumb question.

She should do the time. Even negative publicity is publicity. This is all over the news. She just gets more noteriety.

Anyway..................Prison skank rules!!!!! :freakin_nuts: :happydrunks: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

i don't give a rat's azz about that beeeeeotch, but I think it is malicious prosecution...here is why...

When an illegal alien gets pulled over, they have no license. most of the time, their car isn't even impounded, they get a ticket for driving without a license, they don't show up for court.....change their name, and go about their merry way again.......

but then, here is this WHITE girl, who does basically the same thing, but everybody knows where she is all the time, because she is on TV....she showed up to court......gets caught for driving without a license, and the DA, who just happens to have a latino surname, wants to put her in jail??????

where is the ACLU when a white person needs them???

no, i'm not racist

Right. She should be punished according to the law, as should illegals. May be we should send her to prison in Mexico!