desertskyz Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 And to think I missed all that to go to an offroad race. Looks like everyone have a good time Quote
dunefreak Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Woody those are some great pics you got! Thanks brutha! I'm glad you could make it. I can't beleive despite how many showed up that there were still a few peeps that I didn't see there. Caleb, I wish you could have been there- you and a handfull of others. Sorry, but Anna didn't have everyone's contact info. She did pretty damn well though I thought. Quote
wsky70 Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Glad I could as well, it was a blast, good times....SF Woody Quote
rhino king Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 (edited) I love the new ornaments in the front yard. I just stepped outside to see this.... You guys are effen nuts whoever did that. I`ll take credit, I popped one on and the rest followed!!! leave it to the landscaper!! Edited July 2, 2007 by rhino king Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Pete glad you had a good time, it was rather hot in that house waiting for you to arrive. We had a great time and were glad that your birthday turned out so good. Quote
Warrior07 Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 wish i could of made it dam inlaws . glad to see you all had fun ing Quote
dunefreak Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Pete glad you had a good time, it was rather hot in that house waiting for you to arrive. We had a great time and were glad that your birthday turned out so good. Yeah tell me about it. I was like "wtf, did someone turn the air off?" I guess with that many people the AC couldn't do sh*t especially being 110 outside. There had to be like 80+ people in my living room and kitchen. I'm glad you could make it, Mark. Good times. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be glad we were there to share and be part of your special day....always good times.... Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 I can only imagine what the video looks like you were takin last nite pete!! Watching that today will really make ya !!! You were ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over the place with that last night!! When I got there he was video taping the pool table. Quote
lvnalolife Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Good times Sat night. We had a blast! Thanks for the good times! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 When I got there he was video taping the pool table. Yep, I watched the video and I was filming some of the shots that my buddy Stephan was taking. Quote
justntime Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Wow Hoo gin and tonic all night long, your going to have good times with all that gin Pete. Thanks for the invite Anna glad we could make it. good to be out with the oranges having a good time with good friends of DDR. Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 hmmmm mary naked....again????? imagine that...good job mary, cant wait for our party....lol..you got your hands full Brice... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 I tried to make it but after my buddy got his jeep stuck at the river overheated the trans and the computer dumped into limp mode and i couldnt the damn computer to reset.. so i had to tow him back to town on a strap... was freakin horrible.. Glad you had a good time man.. i was wishin i could of been there thru the entire bottle of jack i drank in spirit.. the drive home yesterday was rough!! Quote
sandseeker Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Good times thanks for the invite Anna. Had way tooo much fun can't wait for the next big party. Thanks again Pete had a great time.Love the great pics Quote
Randog Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 Oh Yeah, That was Awesome! :ahhhhh: We had a great time. We left way earlier than I wanted to, but we went down town to party with my bro whose b-day was Saturday also. I didn't get to bed till 1:30 or so :porn: I didn't get to say bye to everyone, so :grad: for now. Anyways, I want to thank you Anna for the invite. Both Anna and Pete for hosting. And everyone for the awesome company and help. and Whitney for being responsible and gettin' my arse back safe. I had a of a time. <<< Pete this guy Rules. :ahhhhh: Next time we're takin' a cab. :porn: Thanks Again, R- Quote
b370 Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 Happy B-day Pete! And thank you Anna for the invite! Good times were had by all! Quote
crazymexeddie Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 Happy Birthday pete and sorry i missed the party but im here now and we are definitely gonna party this 4th of july! welcome to the 30years old crowd Quote
OGP Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 Glad you had a good time at your party Pete. You seemed a little bummed out at your birthday dinner. Happy old balls b day!!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.