kickoff weekend meet & greet

dunefreak

Just a reminder to everyone that a bunch of DDR members will be meeting at the south pole at 2PM on that saturday of the kickoff weekend (Oct 6th). It gives everyone a chance to say hi, put a face to a name if they haven't already, and maybe hook up for a dune ride.

Who's all in? :dunno::flipoff:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to check with my social secretary and get back to you on this. I am a very busy :flipoff: and have to allocate my time for naps etc. Please hold your breath while I check;

Ok release your breath and my secretary has cleared my calander for those dates. I am pleased to announce that I will be there unless a nap interferes, medication requires that I not stand up or if I am deceased I will not be there in person but my spirt will be.

So to make a long story longer Yeap I'm IN!!!

BTW I did notify BLM that the bridge was messed up and was told a contracter was grading the road and will fix the damage around the bridge next week. Let's keep our finger's crossed. :dunno:

:dunno:

I will have to check with my social secretary and get back to you on this. I am a very busy :lol: and have to allocate my time for naps etc. Please hold your breath while I check;

Ok release your breath and my secretary has cleared my calander for those dates. I am pleased to announce that I will be there unless a nap interferes, medication requires that I not stand up or if I am deceased I will not be there in person but my spirt will be.

BTW I did notify BLM that the bridge was messed up and was told a contracter was grading the road and will fix the damage around the bridge next week. Let's keep our finger's crossed. :no_no:

:flipoff: a lil money saving trick i learned at a trucking company

we used to pick up cinders from a mine way out in lucern valley 10 miles of a dirt road with big rigs. we kept a giant loader tire wrapped in a cable. when the road got stuttery we would simply chain it on drive up get our load and drive it back. you guys have access to a water truck. saves the amount of times you have to call out a grader. of course you need to start with a graded road and drag it before the washboard set in to deep.:lol:

Edited by barefoot bob

I will have to check with my social secretary and get back to you on this. I am a very busy :lol: and have to allocate my time for naps etc. Please hold your breath while I check;

:dunno::lol::flipoff: :no_no: See ya there, Terry.

Just a reminder to everyone that a bunch of DDR members will be meeting at the south pole at 2PM on that saturday of the kickoff weekend (Oct 6th). It gives everyone a chance to say hi, put a face to a name if they haven't already, and maybe hook up for a dune ride.

Who's all in? :beercheers::MBdance:

Sounds fun ill be there!!

I sure wish I could be there with you guys but I had to take my trailer to Hemet for repairs and when I was coming home I got some bugs splattered on the front of the trailer. Then to top it off the tires got dirty. I had to go through a puddle and got some mud on the undercarriage and I don't know what to do about that. My damn ice is too cold and my coffee is too warm. So I guess I'll just have to pass on not going out that weekend. There are a whole bunch of wild horses around here lately. :beercheers:

I sure wish I could be there with you guys but I had to take my trailer to Hemet for repairs and when I was coming home I got some bugs splattered on the front of the trailer. Then to top it off the tires got dirty. I had to go through a puddle and got some mud on the undercarriage and I don't know what to do about that. My damn ice is too cold and my coffee is too warm. So I guess I'll just have to pass on not going out that weekend. :MBdance:

:beercheers: