kickoff weekend meet & greet

dunefreak

guess I wasnt invited :laughoff: And I gotta figure out how to get my shee there if I can get it back together this weekend

Ok, ok, I try to have a little fun with you and you become Mr. sensitive? Jeez, Ok Walt you are hereby formally invited to attend the dunes next weekend , that is with certain qaulifiers: to wit: I am still alive, I am not taking a nap etc. oh yeah and that my car is on 4 wheels. Other than that you have a standing invite.

By the way we can leave the rhino at home if you want to take the shee. :driver::whoop::laughoff::banghead:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, ok, I try to have a little fun with you and you become Mr. sensitive? Jeez, Ok Walt you are hereby formally invited to attend the dunes next weekend , that is with certain qaulifiers: to wit: I am still alive, I am not taking a nap etc. oh yeah and that my car is on 4 wheels. Other than that you have a standing invite.

By the way we can leave the rhino at home if you want to take the shee. :old::whoop::laughoff::banghead:

Ohhh so NOW i'm formally invited :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: And since when am I sensitive? SHEESH! Now I try to have a little fun and YOU all twisted :laughoff::barf::lol:

Who else is going? Is Shelly going along too? I dont want to see you leave your Rhino home so I will see what I can do to bring my shee. And yes your car will be back on 4 wheels this week :driver:

Ohhh so NOW i'm formally invited :banghead::barf::old: And since when am I sensitive? SHEESH! Now I try to have a little fun and YOU all twisted :lol::laughoff::driver:

Who else is going? Is Shelly going along too? I dont want to see you leave your Rhino home so I will see what I can do to bring my shee. And yes your car will be back on 4 wheels this week :laughoff:

Shelly is unsure at this minute. Depending on when and if she makes up her mind I would like to go out Friday AM if she can't go and Friday evening if she decides to go. Garret and Richard are saying they are coming out Sat. after Garret's football game. If we go Fri. am it's worth taking the rhino otherwise it's not in my opinion. :whoop:

I am thinking about getting out there for the kickoff. I have leave I need to burn but if I do go I will be coming out alone.

I still need permission from the little woman too!!! :beercheers:

you can camp with us :beercheers:

your official invite

so far its me red and my buddy james with the red car

you can camp with us :beercheers:

your official invite

so far its me red and my buddy james with the red car

Very cool thanks!!

I need to get busy on my paddles and make sure they are airtight. I am not sure if it is a valvestem or what that is letting the air out.

When are you getting there? If I do go I will leave early Friday morning. Its about a 275 mile one way drive for me.

Pete, I will call for sure!

Edited by bp-guy

Very cool thanks!!

I need to get busy on my paddles and make sure they are airtight. I am not sure if it is a valvestem or what that is letting the air out.

When are you getting there? If I do go I will leave early Friday morning. Its about a 275 mile one way drive for me.

Pete, I will call for sure!

i sent you a pm :beercheers:

if the valave core is ok slime them thats what i do or my tires would always be flat :beercheers:

Edited by barefoot bob

I can bring it out for you, Walt. :beerpint: Thats the least I can do for ya for hookin up my pc.

Thank you very much Pete! I was really only giving that :coocoo::laughoff: a hard time :) Kind of an inside joke :bawl: Now I just need to get my shee back together! :coocoo:

by the way.... when do you want to get me your other pc so I can get that one fixed up for ya?

Thank you very much Pete! I was really only giving that :dance: :driver: a hard time :) Kind of an inside joke :banghead: Now I just need to get my shee back together! :bawl:

by the way.... when do you want to get me your other pc so I can get that one fixed up for ya?

no prob, Walt. :beerpint::laughoff: sometime soon- I'll get it to ya. Thanks man! :coocoo:

Im in, Just not sure if Im bringing out the car or the rhino yet.

yyyyeah whateva! :coocoo: I don't think you can keep up on a FAST dune ride with farm equipment! :mic: :driver: you jagazz :DDRrocks::bawl:

:coocoo: Well I got permission from the wife to go!! Now I need to take care of my tire issues which shouldn't be any problem at all. My last hurdle is getting the Sunday off. guess I might have to get :beerpint: and call in if they deny my leave request!!

No!

I just know you like cookies!! Which kind do you want me to make and I'll bring them Kickoff weekend! I'll have plenty of time this weekend cause I am packed!! :coocoo:

My favorite cookies are double butterscotch chocolate chip mocha snickerdoodles. :beerpint:

My favorite cookies are double butterscotch chocolate chip mocha snickerdoodles. :laughing:

No problemo! I'll get them baby's done this weekend!! Gotta do something while I am watching the clock tick tock away!! I hope two dozen takes care of the yellow rail fun and I don't have to run around with a book in my pants!! :DDRrocks::lol:

No problemo! I'll get them baby's done this weekend!! Gotta do something while I am watching the clock tick tock away!! I hope two dozen takes care of the yellow rail fun and I don't have to run around with a book in my pants!! :lol::laughoff:

TWO DOZEN :laughoff: I can eat that much better make it 20 dozen :laughing::DDRrocks:

Are there any other sandrails that wanna get in on a buggy ride following after the 2PM meet up? So far I think we have a few.

me, ynot, Joe Duner, Don29Palms (if he makes it), lvnalolife, justintime, barefoot bob, bp-guy, buggychick & BL bob?, ????

Bikes are welcome to follow if they want. any others?

Are there any other sandrails that wanna get in on a buggy ride following after the 2PM meet up? So far I think we have a few.

me, ynot, Joe Duner, Don29Palms (if he makes it), lvnalolife, justintime, barefoot bob, bp-guy, buggychick & BL bob?, ????

You can count my father-in-law Chuck in!

Count me in, sounds like a lot of fun.