Thoughts and Prayers needed

ash

I would like to ask for any thoughts and prayers for my family. Last night, my Brother-in-Law was on his way home from Oregon. He was driving along I-108 in Sanora, CA and from what witnesses are telling us, a deer jumped in front of his truck. He swurved and went off the road, smashing into a tree. The people who were with him to the end said he was talking and just closed his eyes and died.

The coroner that called my wife this morning said he had major internal injuries. The airbags deployed, but he was not wearing his seatbelt. Luckily he left this life without pain. His daughter (my oldest niece) lives in Oklahoma and does not know as of right now. Her Mother is in North Dakota for something and she is staying with friends. I put my wife, Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law on a plane to OK so they can tell her what happened and bring her home tomorrow.

He will be missed. He leaves behind 3 beautiful daughters, a mother, 2 sisters, 5 nieces and 3 nephews and a friend (ME). He had another brother, which died a few years ago, followed shortly by his Father. He never got over the death of his brother, and now they are together once again.

Thank you for any prayers during this tough period.

Now, I have to explain this to my children tonight. Man this is gonna be a tough one for my kids.

Guest Crasher

That's just awful news to hear Ash. We are so sorry for you and your family's loss, as well as the loss of a father to his kids. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to help right now.

im so very sorry for your loss Ash and your family as well. My prayers go out to you and your family in this very tough time. Family and good friends will definately get you thru it. Im very very sorry for his wife and kids.

God be with you all in this hard time. :praying:

Thanks to everyone for your warm and kind words. I was able to, not easily I might add, to talk with my kids tonight. It was absolutely heartbreaking when I explained it to them. My wife is with his oldest daughter now. Time will heal. Thank you to everyone.

On a side note, I need a dune fix!!!