Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

the garage is MY domain...the house is hers...

my wife dosent decorate my garage, and i dont rebuild motors in her living room

Edited by RAGDOLL MX
Posted

The house in mine and the garage is too. :D I don't have to share with anybody.

We always in our garages. BBQing, fixing sh*t, building stuff. watching football, playing darts, It is best for drinkin' and hanging out my my goofy neighbors.

:news: :dance: :beatdeadhorse:

Posted

one weekend the wife asked if she could re-orginize the garage... ok im cool with that as long as i supervise... deep down i knew there was something twisted goin on in her mind... when we were all done and finished she asked if i could move my bike to one side of the garage and proceeded to pull my car in... i was like WTF are you doing woman... she goes i wanna start parking in the garage... my response.. LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!!

Posted

:news: <---This thread. :beatdeadhorse:

Mary, Brice NEEDS to be out there gettin that subie ready! :dance: You'll thank him this weekend. Just don't blow it up after all his hard work! :dance:

Posted

Friends wife will come hang out with us in the garage while we're tweekin this or that but she b*tches like crazy if we have to run to the store real quick and get a few bolts or run to the scrap yard and search for some stupid little part that's holding us up. I thought she was gonna explode one day when we were about halfway through the motor swap and I asked her "Do you feel like sitting in camp when we go to the dunes?". She said she didn't and wanted to go for rides in the buggy and hang out at comp and drive it to Vendors. Well in short my answer was if she didn't shut the hell up about it we would just stop right where we are and she wouldn't be able to do any of the stuff she likes so much when we make a trip. I think she got the idea real quick and didn't bother us the rest of the job.

Posted (edited)

i swear it takes more time to get ready than duning we have been at it all weekend and part of last weekend maintenance maintenance maintenance :think:

i guess it didnt help that i put a bigger sway bar in , changed my valve covers painted the new brackets on the light bar. along with changing the oil toppin off the tranny checking nuts and bolts and repairing the seat heaters , and put ofroad lights on the wifes ranger :dunno: sheesh where does the time go...................

Edited by barefoot bob
Posted

i swear it takes more time to get ready than duning we have been at it all weekend and part of last weekend maintenance maintenance maintenance :clap:

i guess it didnt help that i put a bigger sway bar in , changed my valve covers painted the new brackets on the light bar. along with changing the oil toppin off the tranny checking nuts and bolts and repairing the seat heaters , and put ofroad lights on the wifes ranger :no_no: sheesh where does the time go...................

Just build it super simple in the 1st place and you won't have to do hardly anything to get ready for a trip. :think::dunno: I'm loving the new car. I don't have to do anything other than change the oil and gas her up. :beercheers::news: :fro_smokin:

Posted

I dont have a garage so all my work gets done in the back yard, but I just got my quad ready in a friends garage while they watched football and drank beer :think: . Oh and my first time hauling my own bike in my own truck :dunno: . Wish I had my own garage now :beercheers: .

Posted

what's up with broads and the shopping mall?

Hey now! :think: Don't be starting anything :D

I stay away while the husband is in the garage I realized long ago he just puts me to work :dunno:

Posted

Just build it super simple in the 1st place and you won't have to do hardly anything to get ready for a trip. :think::drinkbeer: I'm loving the new car. I don't have to do anything other than change the oil and gas her up. :headbang1::laughing: :fro_smokin:

well im working at getting to that point . but seeing as i am trying to point the car more twords duning im making small mods . that were not needed for hill shooting. like sway bars . and lil things from gutting the car this summer.hopefully by t day it will be simple maintenance for the remainder of the season barring any breakdowns :ban-split:

Posted

Yeah I was wondering how long it would be before rhino king had to show off his new pristine garage. I would never want a garage like that though- it doesn't have any sand toys in it! :ban-split::drinkbeer::think::headbang1::laughing:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...