Will the plane take off...

NicoleinVegas

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intersting.....

``We put the plane on a quarter-mile conveyor belt and tested it out,'' says Savage about the experiment using a pilot and his Ultralight plane. ``I won't tell you what the outcome was, but the pilot and his entire flight club got it wrong.''

i belive the plane will get a flat tire and crash land with out foward momentum, it will crash backwards thus going back in time to when it was still on the conveyer pete was ordering pizza, cheese was drinking his beer and duniemonkie is running around looking for snakes with no pants on.....

Don't be a hater. Give it up. What happened? Dammit tell us!!!! I'll be your best friend in the whole world.

Hater? :beercheers:

I thought the fact that the pilot and his entire flight club got it wrong was interesting......

``We put the plane on a quarter-mile conveyor belt and tested it out,'' says Savage about the experiment using a pilot and his Ultralight plane. ``I won't tell you what the outcome was, but the pilot and his entire flight club got it wrong.''

I have no idea what happened and will have to wait like everyone else for the results of MythBusters in Dec, which is where the quote came from. :beercheers: Unless, someone has a plane and 1/4 mile conveyor belt?

Hater? :beercheers:

I thought the fact that the pilot and his entire flight club got it wrong was interesting......

I have no idea what happened and will have to wait like everyone else for the results of MythBusters in Dec, which is where the quote came from. :beercheers: Unless, someone has a plane and 1/4 mile conveyor belt?

Oh, I thought you knew the outcome. In which case I was about to grab my Saddam Hussein's Torture Kit for Beginners.

I say all we need to find out for ourselves is a model RC plane, a treadmill, and a couple strings running through loops at the end of the wings to keep it in a strait line. If I had any of that, I wouldv'e done my own mythbusters by now.

Edited by suzltr450rider

Yeah I like the three word game! What wrong with that?? :MBdance::lol:

tHE THREE WORD GAME SUCKS!!!!! And the funny part is, Its not even being played the correct way. Youre supposed to take the last of the three words and make it the first or your three words. like

Dumont Kicks a$$

a$$ rock sucks

Sucks not blows

Blows a hole

etc......

:think:

Use three words in your response but here's the catch you have to use atleast one word from the previous response. For example: The Superbowl Rocks

Superbowl Sunday Rules

Rules Don't Apply

Girls Apply Makeup

Get the picture. Let's see who screws up first :MBdance:

:lol: