dinicolady Posted February 9, 2008 Posted February 9, 2008 (edited) After this thread reared it's ugly head again: http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...c=2963&st=0 I noticed a couple more MIA's.....Cracker and BFB's buddy Bound4Dirt. Been a loooong while for those two, too! Edited February 9, 2008 by dinicolady Quote
dunefreak Posted February 9, 2008 Author Posted February 9, 2008 yep I was wondering about cracker as well. I think I may know what happened to Bound4dirt, but it may be too personal to disclose. How about sobek72. Anyone remember him? Quote
dinicolady Posted February 10, 2008 Posted February 10, 2008 How about sobek72. Anyone remember him? Hmmmm, name looks familiar, but Remember PinzEOD?? He hasn't been around since May. Davey called him the other night to see if he was gonna make it out for this year's clean-up. (The kids were nagging him to call 'cause they had a blast in the pinzgauer last year.) He said he'd LOVE to as long as the tank doesn't sell by then. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 4, 2008 Author Posted March 4, 2008 CAPTAINKIRKW? I think he got out of duning. He sold the Funco and bought a muscle car like a Chevelle or something I think. What about Racinjason??????????????? :dunce: He moved to St Louis due to work and now I think he is going even farther to Florida. Quote
redswr Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 wheres Rhino King??? my dad wants his trailer... maybe... Quote
dunefreak Posted March 4, 2008 Author Posted March 4, 2008 wheres Rhino King??? my dad wants his trailer... maybe... He's probably on a gay cruise. He lives down the street from me. I'll let him know next time I see him. Or I can call him for ya if you want. Just let me know. Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 He moved to St Louis due to work and now I think he is going even farther to Florida. St Louis???? That place is boiling in the summer and freezing in the winter. Now Florida, wow I hope he's getting paid well. We met him and his old lady one weekend at Dumont. He was a piece of work. And that kid of their's seemed to like my wallet a little too much!!! Quote
desertskyz Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 CAPTAINKIRKW? He sold is LT car and bought n classic car, totally tricked out. He's got some other stuff going on that isn't important but he is still alive and well. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 5, 2008 Author Posted March 5, 2008 He moved to St Louis due to work and now I think he is going even farther to Florida. St Louis???? That place is boiling in the summer and freezing in the winter. Now Florida, wow I hope he's getting paid well. We met him and his old lady one weekend at Dumont. He was a piece of work. And that kid of their's seemed to like my wallet a little too much!!! Are you talking about racnjasen? He isn't married and doesn't have any kids. Piece of work? He is one of the coolest, most laid back guys I know. :assrock: You gotta have the wrong guy. :jester: He sold is LT car and bought n classic car, totally tricked out. He's got some other stuff going on that isn't important but he is still alive and well. Isn't that pretty much like 95% of what I already said? Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 St Louis???? That place is boiling in the summer and freezing in the winter. Now Florida, wow I hope he's getting paid well. We met him and his old lady one weekend at Dumont. He was a piece of work. :chev_bowtie: And that kid of their's seemed to like my wallet a little too much!!! Are you talking about racnjasen? He isn't married and doesn't have any kids. Piece of work? He is one of the coolest, most laid back guys I know. You gotta have the wrong guy. Isn't that pretty much like 95% of what I already said? He had a Dunes trailer, LTZ Quad, I think at the time a half ton truck???? Dude set up camp behind us and proceeded to ride wheelie after wheelie with no helmet on. Rode double with the kid, no helmets. He even went for a ride with us, ran low on fuel and went back to camp. Brought no firewood, no trash bags, did have a chick and a kid with them! Maybe his girlfriend???? We invited them over for diner / fire. The kid went into my trailer and snatched my wallet and started rummaging thru it. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 6, 2008 Author Posted March 6, 2008 He had a Dunes trailer, LTZ Quad, I think at the time a half ton truck???? Dude set up camp behind us and proceeded to ride wheelie after wheelie with no helmet on. Rode double with the kid, no helmets. He even went for a ride with us, ran low on fuel and went back to camp. Brought no firewood, no trash bags, did have a chick and a kid with them! Maybe his girlfriend???? We invited them over for diner / fire. The kid went into my trailer and snatched my wallet and started rummaging thru it. wwwwwhoaaa! The truck, trailer and quad (is that a 450 Suzuki) sound about right, but the rest doesn't sound anything like him. I'll try and dig up a pic of him. Quote
Foxysandchick Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 wwwwwhoaaa! The truck, trailer and quad (is that a 450 Suzuki) sound about right, but the rest doesn't sound anything like him. I'll try and dig up a pic of him. This him?? Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 dunesmurf , residentblonde , prettyprincess , cmyfirepole, rhinoking only 8 pages Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 who's the guy with the Pinzgauer? anybody know him? Quote
sand chick Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 dunesmurf , residentblonde , prettyprincess , cmyfirepole, rhinoking only 8 pages dunesmurf was on not that long ago! Resident Blonde is the only qualifier here and she has a baby to take care of and probably no time for DDR! Mike saw her just before the clean up weekend and she told him to tell everyone prettyprincess was just on in the shout box a couple days ago! who the heck is cmyfirepole ???? rhinoking was also just on and made fun of ragdollmx for getting wrapped!! Quote
sand chick Posted June 12, 2008 Posted June 12, 2008 cmyfirepole is also sandbox_kid a admin here I knew that!! I was just giving warrior grief!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN................................................. Quote
dinicolady Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 who's the guy with the Pinzgauer? anybody know him? Yeppers, we do!! That would be Mike. Hubby worked with him at NDOT until he quit to get back into ordinance disposal for some company. He's super cool <nuts> and last I heard, he had that pinzgauer up for sale. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 11, 2008 Author Posted October 11, 2008 :black: Anyone seen or heard from Darby Crash lately?? Quote
ltr450 Posted October 11, 2008 Posted October 11, 2008 :black: Anyone seen or heard from Darby Crash lately?? YA -So I can get a DDR sticker for a truck so can represent Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.