string did his dad proud today

Richard Cheese

well, my son asked me to take his training wheels off his bike!!

i shot vids for like 20 minutes of him this afternoon just cruising up and down the street like a pro...i was wondering when he was gonna ditch the training wheels!!

good job string cheese...now go get daddy a bee-ew!!

:beercheers:

i always told the wife "IF" we ever have kids as soon as they loose the training wheels on their bicycle i would get them a mini dirtbike.. pw50 crf50 or something like that.. :D

My daughter is only four months old now, but i am already restoring the atc70 i rode when i was a kid, and i cant wait to see what kind of cool little bikes will be around when she is ready. Good job String! Next up is hopping off the curb... :beercheers:

That is very fun. Go String. He'll be rippin" up the dune in no time.

I am so inspired that I'm gonna take the Training Wheels off my walker today.

:old::slap::think:

:think: might wanna get rid of the beerholder on that thing too....youre gonna get a WUI...operating a walker under the influence!! :unsure:

Congrats string!

The same day we took Junior's training wheels off he was trying to wheelie like his uncle Charlie and I think he even hit the little Razor ramp into the grass. He is a little monster! Too bad his sis rides the PW50 we got him better. It might still be a little too big for him to hold up good.

WHAT????? I CAN"T HEAR YOU>>>>MISTER I ROLLED MY 800LB QUAD IN THE HUUUUUGE DUNES AT PISMO AND HURT MY SHOULDERS.... :think:

hell, i should loan'em to you!!!! :unsure::slap::think:

Hey they wont help - I already had them on the back, but your right maybe on the front too....that's not funny I needed a band-aid and a bottle of rum just to forget about the pain.... maybe String could give me some lessons :old:

Edited by Sandpirates2

aaaaahhhh , I remeber it as if it were yesterday !

my three older kids , my dumb azz hanging on to the bikes and making them crash !

but to my supprise when I was sucking down a cold beer on the curb , they took right off...

now I have a 7 month old , I hope I remeber to "not hold the bike" in a unnatural posistion.

BEER IS GOOD !!! it got my kids riding ! :unsure:

my three older kids , my dumb azz hanging on to the bikes and making them crash !

but to my supprise when I was sucking down a cold beer on the curb , they took right off...

now I have a 7 month old , I hope I remeber to "not hold the bike" in a unnatural posistion.

BEER IS GOOD !!! it got my kids riding ! :lol:

Dan - it's the dad thing, I did the same thing, got'm on the bike, held it and ran with them and then before you let go you give that last shove which you think helps........ :laughoff::laughoff: then they crash and then :dunno: wife comes after you. Yep, better to sit back drink a beer :driver: and the little peepers take off on their own and go by with that :laughoff: look on the face, ha ha I did it myself. Yeah I remember when.... :idiot:

My big brother taught me how to ride a bike with I was 4. I remember the day well. Early Sat morning, took out back on this big a$$ patio we had rolled me forward and I ran into a biga$$ brick fireplace/BBQ thing we had :laughoff::laughoff::idiot: . I started screaming and cried for a while, UNTIL i heard the words "Ohhh! Don't cry I'll get in trouble" :dunno: It's gonna be OK. Shhhhhh! Don't cry" .............. :laughoff::lol::driver:

Never teach your little sister those words. Awwww! the days.

BEER IS GOOD !!! it got my kids riding ! :laughing:

Dan - it's the dad thing, I did the same thing, got'm on the bike, held it and ran with them and then before you let go you give that last shove which you think helps........ :laughoff::laughing: then they crash and then :idiot: wife comes after you. Yep, better to sit back drink a beer :laughing: and the little peepers take off on their own and go by with that :watching: look on the face, ha ha I did it myself. Yeah I remember when.... :laughoff:

I did the run-along-holding-onto-the-bike thing, let go,,,,,,,,cheer and KA-BOOM, down he'd go. After about the 3rd or 4th time, I let go and kept my mouth shut and VOILA!! He rode for about 30 yards, saw I wasn't holding on, and KA-BOOM! Down he went. :hello: Good thing we were in the schoolyard and not on the pavement. Been on two wheels ever since.

justin.bmp

Edited by dinicolady

Heres my little one doing his first ride on his own quad. He has rode with me a quite a bit on my raptor but never on his own gas quad. He rode it about 4 hours before he needed me to help him (He hit the fence). Now that he can ride on his own all ic an do is sit back and :shake: while I watch.

kodyquad.jpg

i still remeber when my 9 tear old asked me to take off her training wheels. I was like ok bob pateince. how do i teach a hard headed child how to ride. stay calm . go slow. pateince bob .................

i took them off i turned around to put them in the garage turned back around and she took off down the street riding her bike !!!!

i thought wow that was easy teaching . :thumbsdown: