Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is what I paid in Blythe going to G last weekend. :beercheers:

normal_IMG_0570.JPG

Needles was even more! 4.10/ gallon.

Even in town it has gotten up to $3.69/ gal. Dumb as fk! :beer_bang:

Time to park the DMax and drive the Z71. :beer_bang:

  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

i wonder if the mpg is even worth it at that price

Well I hardley ever get "good" mileage when towing but I can tell you I got about twice as much as wsky70. :beercheers:

This is wsky70's gasser...

080302008.jpg

Posted

Oh it's worth it but then again i literally live 1 mile from work . on the way back from ontario i paid $4.00 at valero in baker a gallon.It's not to bad i only fill up once every three weeks . UNLESS I'M TRAVELING :beer_bang: :beercheers:

Posted

Well I hardley ever get "good" mileage when towing but I can tell you I got about twice as much as wsky70. :beer_bang:

This is wsky70's gasser...

080302008.jpg

:beer_bang:

dude i bet my dads darg car gets better mileage!! :beercheers:

Posted

I get about 14 towing my 32' patio hauler with my old ford F350 MT444 international. and i get about 18-19 empty, but I drive like an old person (55 on the freeway). but I ride my bike most days in town so i get over it, but this 3.70 stuff is gettin old quick

Posted

Some of the peeps on the diesel forum I go on are paying over 4.50 a gallon!!!! :beercheers: If it goes much higher then what we are paying you will see my fat a$$ on a moped!!!! Now that winter is ending at least diesel wont be needed for "Alternative heating fuel" :beer_bang:

Posted (edited)

We paid $3.79 a gallon for diesel today in Hendertucky for our trip to Gosa. Unbelievable! :shake:

Edited by Kitcat
Posted

4.25 in riverside someone reported on GD.com

My brother told me that it would hit over 4 by the weekend and it looks like its comin true..

Posted (edited)

Dont you just love how the fuel that distills off FIRST and therefore much CHEAPER to produce cost more then 91?? :dope:

:shout: :thumbsdown::banghead::blink::beat::banghead: :rant_on: :bs: :rant_on: thems ma fackass No diesel get's better gas mileage that's why the make it more now thems sons of a mutha bitchezzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :laughoff:

Oh and why do the gas stations change thier price over night even though what's in thier tanks are already paid for at a cheaper price . :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on:

Edited by warrior07
Posted

I heard that the oil reserves inventory came out and the nubers didn't mach up so they are freaking out and drums of oil whent up five dollars. Got to love french fry oil...

Posted

HMMM wonder why foreclosures are up, almost every big furniture store is going out of business, and highest number of repos on cars in 10 years!!!

What does EVERY product we buy realy on??? well one common denominator DIESEL!!!!! whether its a truck or train its all DIESEL!!!!!

Posted

:shout: :thumbsdown::banghead::blink::beat::banghead: :rant_on: :dope: :rant_on: thems ma fackass No diesel get's better gas mileage that's why the make it more now thems sons of a mutha bitchezzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :laughoff:

Oh and why do the gas stations change thier price over night even though what's in thier tanks are already paid for at a cheaper price . :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on:

that's BIG Corperate America , I get told in advance about pipes and other parts , that will be on sale [ to us dealers ] as well as the public , so if I buy them in the summer , and hold on to them till october , the sale is over and I can make 2x the money !

Posted

Oh and why do the gas stations change thier price over night even though what's in thier tanks are already paid for at a cheaper price . :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on:

um, so they can afford what its gonna cost them when they have to pay for the next tank...DUNE b*tch :thumbsdown:

Posted

Oh and why do the gas stations change thier price over night even though what's in thier tanks are already paid for at a cheaper price .

EXACTLY!!

I bet all those people who went out and bought VW TDI's when the prices first started to sore are pretty pissed now that the gas companies cought on. They call it "supply and demand", I call it price gouging what sells the best.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...