Richard Cheese Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 C'mon cheez, tell us how you really feel!! Don't hold back. oh, im just gettin warmed up !!! Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 oh, im just gettin warmed up !!! I love you?? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 I love you?? great...now i got internet groupies^^^ j/k sand saw......so i take it we agree on something??? Quote
1320 Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 Im getting deisel tonight for 3.50 a gallon....delivered. oh well....I was gonna wait but the seller is leaving town for awhile, so I ll grab what I can. Now that the weather is nicer I m looking forward to getting my (suz)bandit back from Dan, and using it a bit more and my bicycle. Quote
powerhouse Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 I love you?? ah ha !! I knew you too had a little somfin somfin !! hehehehehe !! Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 great...now i got internet groupies^^^ j/k sand saw......so i take it we agree on something??? Dont say that too loudly, both our reputations are on the line here and mine has been on the chopping block too much lately (Pete would prolly agree)... Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 ah ha !! I knew you too had a little somfin somfin !! hehehehehe !! Hey now, dont start hitting on me for my kiddie pics again!! :gayboy: :bs: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Nah, im just gona start putting in 87 octane...its way cheaper... Quote
Kitcat Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Today at Stephanie and the 215. Now that's just stooooopid! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Dont say that too loudly, both our reputations are on the line here and mine has been on the chopping block too much lately (Pete would prolly agree)... my rep's been in the sh!tter for a longggggg time mang cause IDGAF Quote
White Rhino Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Today at Stephanie and the 215. Dude Drive 5 miles down the road to boulder and the lake mead (where the 215 ends) ALWAYS 15-20 cents cheaper. Just an FYI is all, I too get gas there when I am in a hurry! Sand Snake took a pic earlier in the post. Quote
Warrior07 Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 yep filled up yesterday there at 215 & steph . also knowing it's going to be gone by sunday and have to fill up again Quote
raspadoo Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 <<<Diesel bill for last WEEK = $2480.59 Looks like another "Fuel Surcharge" summer... Quote
SiCk 350R Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 hell ya! I would definately have to agree with that its between 4.13 & 4.17 /gallon over here. its getting a little too rediculous!!!!!! Quote
Danielle Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 <<<Diesel bill for last WEEK = $2480.59 Looks like another "Fuel Surcharge" summer... That is crazy Quote
1sickf250 Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 hell ya! I would definately have to agree with that its between 4.13 & 4.17 /gallon over here. its getting a little too rediculous!!!!!! thanks to bush working on his retirement Quote
bp-guy Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 Move... I only drive 9 miles to work so it doesn't hit me too hard. Quote
tkriley Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 wow i thought $4.25 was bad,the other day when i went by the gas station by my house it was $4.09 2 days later it went up .16 cents but $4.29 wtf gives.but on the bright side my diesel will smoke those 35`s any where anytime thanks to BANK`S.now if our diesel prices would come down like they should be it would be perfect.i can only think what the prices will be this summer when it`s river time.o`well the price we pay for fun. Quote
Kitcat Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 <<<Diesel bill for last WEEK = $2480.59 Looks like another "Fuel Surcharge" summer... Yeah, fuel surcharge is all I hear about these days from my customers! I think it's 18.5% right now! Quote
stock 350 Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 i paid 4.04 at the local circle k today Lompoc , ca Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.