My Easter Trip report

desertskyz

My Easter Trip Report. We didn't get to go to the dunes but went to AZ and tested out the Sami. Thanks to Jon - 1320 we had a spare tire. Had a super good time puting around the hills and saw some cool stuff. Learned that you must wave to everyone know matter how many times you see them. While we were out checking out some of the wildlife well................... we came across some. It looked like a meet and greet and as we found out it was. We were a little leary at first but they turned out to be some really cool Peeps and fun to party with. The funny thing is they turned out to be DDR peeps.

Good times were had by all.

Some Meet and Greet pics.

post-1439-1206319619_thumb.jpg

post-1439-1206319641_thumb.jpg

post-1439-1206319665_thumb.jpg

Ran across a Mom and Dad takin' the kids out for their first time

post-1439-1206319699_thumb.jpg

This was the guys showing the little ones how to brave the raging water. The kids did a good job. Theydidn't melt or anything.

post-1439-1206319768_thumb.jpg

This scared the chit out of me. I though we were going to have to call in the EMT Peeps. All I could hear was. Dude! Dude! Duuuuuuude! Wow Dude! Then, No, I'm OK, just a little stuck. So we plucked him off a way they went

post-1439-1206319729_thumb.jpg

Got invited over to their place for some party time. Let me tell you that they are party Peeps. Then this crazy mofo thinks his gonna give the fire a jump on this kids quad. He was doing a prerun look before he committed.

post-1439-1206319989_thumb.jpg

At this point I thought they should all be committed. Had a good time. Hope to meet up with them next year.

post-1439-1206320022_thumb.jpg

HAPPY EASTER DDR

:thumb::beercheers::clap::bawl::shocked::thumb:

Edited by desertskyz

That's hilarious!! :beerpint: Good job!!!! You should have entered that in the Peep contest they had in the LVRJ yesterday. :clap:

I didn't even know there was a contest. That would have been fun

:laughing: so skyz's did you do anything for easter or just set up a peep show :beerpint::beerpint::beerpint::laughing::beerpint:

Didn't have to. I don't have kids at home so I have learned how to entertain myself.

I was laughing my a$$ off setting this stuff up, having a few beers, and just messing around. If anyone saw me doing what I was doing they would have thought WTF are them drunkin' folks doing. Must be smokin' some of that funny stuff. I took about 20 pictures and I thought those were the best.

Doc1.doc

Edited by desertskyz

This whole thing were seeds planted by high octane junkie and his x-rated peep show thread and of couse Warrior07 for trying to explain to me that :shout: Peeps are marshmellows, afew to many :clap: , and strong right brain capabilities.

Oh! BTW Happy Hour. I'm not a bro :beerpint::beerpint: Well at least the last time I look down I didn't appear to be a bro. :laughing::laughing:

Edited by desertskyz

:D

:laughing::clap::laughing:

how many cases of beer did that one take SKYZ??

good one that is hilarious....im gonna show it to string

When I was packing up the beer and food and stuff, I was the sting cheese in the fridge and know right away that it had to go along. :beerpint:

Thanks everyone for the props I'm glad you've enjoyed it. It was really fun to do and it wasn't very hard to pull off. At first it was hard to get them to stick to the quads, then I figured out that if you bite their butts off, they will stick to almost anything.

It was really fun to do and it wasn't very hard to pull off. At first it was hard to get them to stick to the quads, then I figured out that if you bite their butts off, they will stick to almost anything.

:laughing::laughing::clap: I was containing my laughter to a slight chuckle at how hilarious your peep trip report was, but that did me in, laughed out loud, really loud... Thanks for the entertainment Skyz!!! :beerpint::beerpint::beerpint:

You need to have a series like when ddr hit's hava-brew and when ddr does coral etc etc ! :poke:

O my! Don't get the wheels started again. I'll be packing Peep chit everywhere I go, posting Peep trip reports. Peeps do PT's for TT. I still want to do a Peep's at Dumont. But, it really only works a Easter.

When you told me that you had an idea for your trip report I had NO IDEA!

:laughing::thumb::blink::pics::pics::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All you needed was that long travel rail that Bob bought for me last summer with it jumping! :laughing:

Hey where was the GREEN peep??? :shocked2:

Thats fuggin awesome!! :idiot:

:shocked2: :idiot: TOO funny Skyz!! Very creative!! :laughing::laughing:

O my! Don't get the wheels started again. I'll be packing Peep chit everywhere I go, posting Peep trip reports. Peeps do PT's for TT. I still want to do a Peep's at Dumont. But, it really only works a Easter.

Head on over to Walmart--peeps are 50% off and you could stock up on a bunch of 'em!! Freezer?!? :D

This one started me thinkin' about graham crackers and chocolate!! Mmmmmm, peep s'mores!! :thumb:

jump2.jpg