Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Desert Season= $160 per month El Toro Marine Base

River Season= $50 per month Black Meadow Landing

Both are better than the $350 per month I was paying 2 years ago. Fcking ripoff.

I miss my house with the RV parking :laughoff: . Now my X has her boyfriends boat that looks like the SS Minnow (hole in the side and everything) parked in my spot :laughoff: .

Nah on the internet viewing, I know what it looks like :laughoff: And if somebody wants to steal it, please do. I'm upside down (who's not :laughoff: )

Posted

That's where I am at. No problems so far. :laughing:

Mine actually got broken into there, a while back, then moved it from against the fence to a better spot...and now the put a wall up around the whole place. When mine got broken into , there was actually 3 of em that it happend to. The one next to us had 2 quads that they had locked up outside, so it was temptation

Posted

Wow, I can't believe how much you guys have to pay for storage. We pay $40 per month for a uncovered spot and the owner lives on site plus a security guard. Friends of ours pay $80 for a covered spot at a different storage. Why such high prices there???

Posted

Wow, I can't believe how much you guys have to pay for storage. We pay $40 per month for a uncovered spot and the owner lives on site plus a security guard. Friends of ours pay $80 for a covered spot at a different storage. Why such high prices there???

land is expensive in vegas and there isnt that many places that do storage.

Posted (edited)

Becky where have you been storing that monster?

We store it at the house, but I was just trying to get ideas what everyone pays. We are looking to buy a house w/ property and thinking I caould make some $ and save some peeps $$ by renting hauler storage & wondering fair prices. Just ideas in the head.

I am glad I can park at home for free.

Thanks for the info all!

Edited by dirtprincess
Posted

$195 a month at PRE Storage, but it's really nice and we have a small storage space behind the TH where we store a bunch of our Christmas and Halloween junk.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

$225/mo Brea RV storage

at least its indoors, on-site dump, 24hr security, and its a pull through spot

I pay $130 at Storage One on Ann Road and Tenaya, till the end of the month. Moving to a friends lot.

I would EASILY pay the $225 for indoors, dump, closed and pull through. Parking mine is B**CH and I have to hop the fence, open the OUT gate to go IN and when I am picking it up, I have to hop the fence to gout OUT through the IN gate IT SUCKS.

Posted

I pay $130 at Storage One on Ann Road and Tenaya, till the end of the month. Moving to a friends lot.

I would EASILY pay the $225 for indoors, dump, closed and pull through. Parking mine is B**CH and I have to hop the fence, open the OUT gate to go IN and when I am picking it up, I have to hop the fence to gout OUT through the IN gate IT SUCKS.

whoa! :beercheers: :shocked2: That sounds like it sucks. :freakin_nuts: :(

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

$25 a month on Vandenberg AFB 40 mins away from pismo, fenced in lot across the street from where i work, oh yeah i guard it with wih a M-4 and lots of ammo

Posted

I have a spot I pay 149.50 for and dont even use it. :beer_bang: Its a covered 40' spot with two diesel pushers on each side of my space. I have always read everybody sh*t gets broken into......................so I never take ours up there. I just keep it at my house. :assblast: Maybe I will take it up there and try it out. After all I f*ckin pay for it right. :headbang1:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...