britincali Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 Yea just park and talk to strangers, it'll be fun I have met some of the coolest people by just walking up in their camp and introducing myself Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 YFZBob and myself will be there from the DSD site. I'll be leaving Fontana by 3pm to pick up Bob so we should be there around 6:30pm. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 Trying to make it, but i cant get anybody to roll with me... i havent had the pleasure of meeting anybody from this site in person, but is it cool to just roll up and kick it with the homies? i would be driving up from socal in the afternoon and probably driving back the same night. i have to be at work by 2pm on sunday Sure thing. Come on out. I have met some of the coolest people by just walking up in their camp and introducing myself Me too. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 YFZBob and myself will be there from the DSD site. I'll be leaving Fontana by 3pm to pick up Bob so we should be there around 6:30pm. Anna has these giant pixie stix. We'll bring em for Bob since he likes those things so much. It will help him stay awake too. Quote
wingnut Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 Anna has these giant pixie stix. We'll bring em for Bob since he likes those things so much. It will help him stay awake too. Oh SNAAAP!!!!! I think I still have one of the baseball bat sized pixies in my camel pack!!!!! Quote
ltr450rider Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 Trying to make it, but i cant get anybody to roll with me... i havent had the pleasure of meeting anybody from this site in person, but is it cool to just roll up and kick it with the homies? i would be driving up from socal in the afternoon and probably driving back the same night. i have to be at work by 2pm on sunday I'll be heading out from Ontario hopefully by 4 and leaving sunday morning by 9 or 10. You are more than welcome to caravan up and back with us, same goes for any other so-cal peeps. PM me and I will send you my phone #. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 2 more added! Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali suzltr450rider bigtruckdrmr Stock 350 BudlightBob dunegirl53 Vegas Style LTR-450 tkriley sanddunesaddict desertrider71 YFZ450 Big_Gunz_ YFZ Bob Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 Theres an older lady I work with, her and her hubby are into the dune thing. Been doing it for many many years. Anyways, I was telling her about it. So they are coming out as well. I think her hubby has been on the site, not sure if he is signed up. Told them to come out by bathroom 6 and ask for me. lol IS IT TIME YET?? Quote
jackitup Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 (edited) lol someone should make one of those countdown things on another thread.. Does anyone ever camp by comp hill? Edited July 30, 2008 by jackitup Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 Theres an older lady I work with, her and her hubby are into the dune thing. Been doing it for many many years. Anyways, I was telling her about it. So they are coming out as well. I think her hubby has been on the site, not sure if he is signed up. Told them to come out by bathroom 6 and ask for me. lol IS IT TIME YET?? Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali suzltr450rider bigtruckdrmr Stock 350 BudlightBob dunegirl53 Vegas Style LTR-450 tkriley sanddunesaddict desertrider71 YFZ450 Big_Gunz_ YFZ Bob Older lady @ Sin's work Older ladys husband :clown: Quote
MXFireman Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 Add 1 more!!!! MXFireman Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali suzltr450rider bigtruckdrmr Stock 350 BudlightBob dunegirl53 Vegas Style LTR-450 tkriley sanddunesaddict desertrider71 YFZ450 Big_Gunz_ YFZ Bob Older lady @ Sin's work Older ladys husband :clown: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali suzltr450rider bigtruckdrmr Stock 350 BudlightBob dunegirl53 Vegas Style LTR-450 tkriley sanddunesaddict desertrider71 YFZ450 Big_Gunz_ YFZ Bob Older lady @ Sin's work Older ladys husband :clown: Funny Quote
wingnut Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 Theres an older lady I work with, her and her hubby are into the dune thing. Been doing it for many many years. Anyways, I was telling her about it. So they are coming out as well. I think her hubby has been on the site, not sure if he is signed up. Told them to come out by bathroom 6 and ask for me. lol IS IT TIME YET?? Just wear a quad whip. Between that and your they will find you!!!! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 Just wear a quad whip. Between that and your they will find you!!!! RESIDENT A-HOLE IN DA HOUSE!!! :clown: Quote
las vegas duner Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 Is anyone bringing any lights??? I called today about renting a set. If no one is bringing anything I will probably rent a set. Quote
stock 350 Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 Is anyone bringing any lights??? I called today about renting a set. If no one is bringing anything I will probably rent a set. how much are they to rent? Quote
las vegas duner Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 how much are they to rent? $95 plus Fuel. Quote
rockinglvhottie Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali suzltr450rider bigtruckdrmr Stock 350 BudlightBob dunegirl53 Vegas Style LTR-450 tkriley sanddunesaddict desertrider71 YFZ450 Big_Gunz_ YFZ Bob Older lady @ Sin's work Older ladys husband :clown: rockinglvhottie + 3 Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 Is anyone bringing any lights??? I called today about renting a set. If no one is bringing anything I will probably rent a set. I'd say screw relying on others. If you're down with spending the cash and doing it you should just do it. Quote
ltr450 Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 $95 plus Fuel. Thanx for looking into it for all of us. Will look for you out there and definitely help you out with some of the cost Quote
rushjunkie Posted August 1, 2008 Posted August 1, 2008 Sure thing. Come on out. Me too. I'll be heading out from Ontario hopefully by 4 and leaving sunday morning by 9 or 10. You are more than welcome to caravan up and back with us, same goes for any other so-cal peeps. PM me and I will send you my phone #. Just confirmed today, I'm in!! Been wanting to come out and meet some peeps for a while, i cant wait to go now!! i will try and caravan with suzltr450rider and meet up with everyone else up there!! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 1, 2008 Posted August 1, 2008 Just confirmed today, I'm in!! Been wanting to come out and meet some peeps for a while, i cant wait to go now!! i will try and caravan with suzltr450rider and meet up with everyone else up there!! Right on, Eddy. Looking forward to finally meeting up. this list is gettin BIG! Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali suzltr450rider bigtruckdrmr Stock 350 BudlightBob dunegirl53 Vegas Style LTR-450 tkriley sanddunesaddict desertrider71 YFZ450 Big_Gunz_ YFZ Bob Older lady @ Sin's work Older ladys husband rockinglvhottie + 3 rushjunkie Quote
stock 350 Posted August 1, 2008 Posted August 1, 2008 $95 plus Fuel. you can count on me for 30-40 bucks for sure!!! let there be LIGHT Quote
mineurbiz Posted August 1, 2008 Posted August 1, 2008 Right on, Eddy. Looking forward to finally meeting up. this list is gettin BIG! Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali suzltr450rider bigtruckdrmr Stock 350 BudlightBob dunegirl53 Vegas Style LTR-450 tkriley sanddunesaddict desertrider71 YFZ450 Big_Gunz_ YFZ Bob Older lady @ Sin's work Older ladys husband rockinglvhottie + 3 rushjunkie Pete just think about the people (I am sure you have already) that will be coming with the people from this list. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.