the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

We need a list of who is bringing what lights wise, im briging the nitrous bike so without lights im fuked.

Im gonna bring a 3500 watt genny, 50 ft extension and one 500w halogen. We are gonna nee a ton more extensions, more lights, straight gas and probably another genny so we can set one up at the base of the hill and one half way or so.

Edited by britincali

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a list of who is bringing what lights wise, im briging the nitrous bike so without lights im fuked.

Im gonna bring a 3500 watt genny, 50 ft extension and one 500w halogen. We are gonna nee a ton more extensions, more lights, straight gas and probably another genny so we can set one up at the base of the hill and one half way or so.

Ill be bringing 2-3 hologen light stands and a few cords.

i dont mind if i see the races or not....i just want to use the new haul and get hammered that night. haha

:beerbong: :banghead::yiah:

haha. Always a feeling good to be able to use new stuff for the first time at the dunes. :D

As for me...I really don't plan on doing that much drinking. Other than chilling and watching some hillshooting action, I'd really like to test out my new HID's and do a little night riding with the new car. Anyone with me? :driver: With the summer razorbacks, I don't plan on doing any crazy fast runs though. I just wanna get back out there even if it means doing some cruises out to the north pole, then south pole, back to north pole, then comp...etc etc. :moon: I think there are gonna be quite a few Rhinos going as well (OGP, Malibu, a some others) so I'd be ok with even Rhino paced rides. :dumbass: :laughing:

I might be out unfortunately. :banghead:

suprise suprise :rolleyes:

come on! :dunno: Just 8 posts ago you couldn't wait to go. :blink:

haha. Always a feeling good to be able to use new stuff for the first time at the dunes. :D

As for me...I really don't plan on doing that much drinking. Other than chilling and watching some hillshooting action, I'd really like to test out my new HID's and do a little night riding with the new car. Anyone with me? :dumbass: With the summer razorbacks, I don't plan on doing any crazy fast runs though. I just wanna get back out there even if it means doing some cruises out to the north pole, then south pole, back to north pole, then comp...etc etc. :banghead: I think there are gonna be quite a few Rhinos going as well (OGP, Malibu, a some others) so I'd be ok with even Rhino paced rides. :rolleyes: :moon:

suprise suprise :banghead:

come on! :driver: Just 8 posts ago you couldn't wait to go. :dunno:

I am bring just the rhino but I will try to keep up. :laughing:

I am bring just the rhino but I will try to keep up. :laughing:

Yeah I knew that. That's why I posted... :banghead:

"...gonna be quite a few Rhinos going as well (OGP, Malibu, a some others) so I'd be ok with even Rhino paced rides"

I'll go slow. :rolleyes::banghead: :moon:

You slow guys(Rhinos) can try and keep up with me in the Dune Tracker!!! :banghead:

Sounds good to me. My Rhino is fast for a Rhino but it's still slow as hell. I am down with alot more driving and a lot less drinking. I can drink at home.

We are going to rent a set of lights.I don't want any donations because I will be leaving around 11 or 12.

I think the lights are 4000 watts.

As for me...I really don't plan on doing that much drinking. Other than chilling and watching some hillshooting action, I'd really like to test out my new HID's and do a little night riding with the new car. Anyone with me? :pics: With the summer razorbacks, I don't plan on doing any crazy fast runs though. I just wanna get back out there even if it means doing some cruises out to the north pole, then south pole, back to north pole, then comp...etc etc. :banghead: I think there are gonna be quite a few Rhinos going as well (OGP, Malibu, a some others) so I'd be ok with even Rhino paced rides. :pile: :censored:

suprise suprise :idea:

Guess I'll have to bring out more gas. I'm sure Bob and I will ride with you, but go slow, us old fat guys can't ride that fast. :whoop: