opinions about Tru TV/ Party Heat show @ Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sluts, flatbillers, and fat guys. Great show.

No more beef jerky for you.

the first guy that crashed his bike that they air lifted out was one of my really good friends, he broke his back and he will never walk again :mischevious:

So much for the doc's think he is going to make a full recovery statement at the end.

It could have been worse in my opinion.. HOWEVER a few things stood out.

1st.. Some guy wandering thru the restricted area. Ok no biggie.. pellet gun and a busted axe handle or hammer handle.. They ARREST hiim because he was on parole now discharged and he should know better.. I mean WTF was that about. Thats like me walkin up to a cop and telling him im gonna arrest him cuz hes being dumb.. didnt make any sense at all.

The best part was with the drunk 17 y/o chick. Who wants to claim her. And all of her friends turn up their nose and go huh whoooooooo's THAAAAAAAAAAT. HAHA sucked to have been her that night.

We just need to convince that show to film Glamis next year and stay away from Dumont. It seemed like they managed to find and film almost every :flatbiller: and :mischevious: out there that weekend. Not good press especially the dumbazz driving drunk in the out of bounds area.

I'm not a Dumont guy at all, but I did watch it. Looked to me like the video PEER put out on Glamis a few years ago, Nothing but the bad stuff. But like a couple of you said that stuff sells. Did any of you catch in the begining when they said ONCE A YEAR Dumont is like that, or people meet there? Really only once a year?

I only got to watch the first 15 minutes but from what I saw I thought it was damaging to our sport. But looking at the preview for next weeks Party Heat show it looks like they find the worst of the worst people and situations at populiar places. I sure as hell hope they never do one at Glamis.

The best part was with the drunk 17 y/o chick. Who wants to claim her. And all of her friends turn up their nose and go huh whoooooooo's THAAAAAAAAAAT. HAHA sucked to have been her that night.

my thoughts exactly :beer_bang: :mischevious:

I am just glad I wasn't on it since it was partially filmed on halloween!! :beer_bang: :mischevious:

Richie and Barefoot were though! TWICE!

It was actually kinda S T U P I D!!

They really focused on how dangerous it was cause we all drink and drive!! So I think it painted a pretty crappy pic of duners but what ever I knew it was going to be that way anyhow! So no surprise. I was a little surpirised that they focused more on the accidents rather then the partying and they really made the rescue guys look kinda dumb, cause they can't even locate someone in their OWN area! If thats the case, then maybe the rescue workers need to know their areas better! By the way the guy was describing the area, I would have said he was on the back side of the Super Bowl!

I figured they would have focused more on the partying!

Yeah! what everyone else said.

The 17 year old. chickaboo was f"n funny. :beer_bang: :mischevious:

Hard to miss 1320 camp.

Needed more rail peeps having fun and not hurting anyone.

Did anyone hear the dispatcher mention the South Pole. Way to go Pete. Original DDR land mark.

I didn't think it was to bad. I thought I saw Don29palms car. Maybe a different purple one.

WTF! the chicks and the dominatrix thing. :laughoff: freakin" lisbo ho's

It would be great to do a DDR fund raiser and get the guy some GPS's. Maybe team up with DD.com

Edited by desertskyz

The publicity sucked, but they remained to their theme of "Party Heat"......

Couldn't miss that big a$$ trailer of 1320's in the flyover, or the big a$$ sticker on the side of Richie's rail. :mischevious:

It could have been way worse than it was. The cops were being pretty cool like letting

the kids go with a warning. There has been a lot worse happen out there. If you see

what they show from florida this was very tame. I thought it was very entertaining.

:mischevious: :beer_bang:

Guest Crasher

:mischevious: I know it's TV, but they definitely portayed a crappy picture of Dumont. Like others have said, they never once focused on the responsible duners and adults enjoying the dunes like we do. Oh well, I guess that would have been too boring. :laughoff: They made Comp Hill look like Spring Break! :beer_bang:

:mischevious: I know it's TV, but they definitely portayed a crappy picture of Dumont. Like others have said, they never once focused on the responsible duners and adults enjoying the dunes like we do. Oh well, I guess that would have been too boring. :laughoff: They made Comp Hill look like Spring Break! :beer_bang:

it was that weekend !!!!

:slap: I know it's TV, but they definitely portayed a crappy picture of Dumont. Like others have said, they never once focused on the responsible duners and adults enjoying the dunes like we do. Oh well, I guess that would have been too boring. :lol: They made Comp Hill look like Spring Break! :lol:

ratings are the name of the game.......and obviously, being responsible doesnt garner ratings anymore....you have to sleep with everyone, steal a car, be a thug gangsta, be prego in jr high, or much worse to even get a cameo on the news.....

funny....i was half expecting to see some DDR drunky step out into thelimelight......didnt happen tho :lol:

maybe they were too busy dialing in their direct injection high HP ls7???

puzzies

:lol:

Edited by richard cheese

Guest Crasher

ratings are the name of the game.......and obviously, being responsible doesnt garner ratings anymore....you have to sleep with everyone, steal a car, be a thug gangsta, be prego in jr high, or much worse to even get a cameo on the news.....

funny....i was half expecting to see some DDR drunky step out into thelimelight......didnt happen tho :slap:

maybe they were too busy dialing in their direct injection high HP ls7???

puzzies

:lol:

Where were you Cheese?? :lol:

Guest Crasher

they showed me and my bro dragging up comp for like half a second... suprised i didn't see my truck or camp cause i was parked right at the end of vendor row.

I'm surprised they didn't see you duning your truck??!!! :lol: j/k. Just giving you a hard time..... :slap:

I'm surprised they didn't see you duning your truck??!!! :lol: j/k. Just giving you a hard time..... :slap:

yeah... i was sitting on the top of comp in it when the helicopter flew over... :lol:

Just goes to show if you make an idiot out of yourself and stand out from the rest of the idiots chances are you will get the wrong kind of attention from the san bernadino sheriffs department.

They made it look like spring break for flat billers.............oh wait i geuss it is for the most part.

Now how much entertainment could you get if everyone they showed was TRYING to obey the law. :slap:

think the cops need flares their descriptions of where they are sucks. and so far havent seen any good wide shots of the dune as a whole

I carry on the RZR day/night distress flares. Got a flare on one end and orange smoke on the other. Got to be room in those LEO ATV rear bags for more than a couble of them. I don't blame those on bikes and quads for not carrying much but those with farm equipment and buggies might consider a basic first aid kit and either a flare or stobe light. I wouldn't have liked the idea of standing around any of those accidents knowing I had stuff that might help......back at the trailer.

Eli

I didn't appreciate the Girls Gone Wild feel they tried to give Dumont; 2 chix making out and a bunch of flashers in the 1st few shots- grrrreat. Maybe it's like that all the time and I'm just lucky enough to not be around it. We're lucky they didn't get the stripper pole :lol:

Sluts, flatbillers, and fat guys. Great show.

Why be a hater? :lol: Our camp rocks! :slap:

It did make me want to join the sherrifs dept. though :lol:

Monkies :duniemonkie: are not allowed to "pack"! :lol:

WTF>>> why would any one let a 12yr, old boy.Try too find his way back to camp from the dunes on such big weekend. It,s hard enough for adults to find there camp. Muchless a young kid :slap: