whats everyone doing this fine 3 day weekend?

dunefreak

I know there was a 4th of July thread somewhere but frankly I don't even have the energy after my crappy day to find it. Nor do I care right about now.

So anyways, whats up everyone. What do ya got planned this weekend?

It's a 3 day weekend for me. :rules: I am planing a very kickback 3 days off and just going with the flow. My only plans so far are kickin it w/ some peeps at a pool party tomorrow evening, then hitten up Taproot downtown. Yiah! Taproot is one of my top favorite bands ever. I can't wait. Saturday we'll probably kick it w/ the Kllms (Capt and dunelover) and check out the UFC fight. Thats about it. A bunch of this :idea: and a whole lot of hanging out doin nothin. I love it. Summa summa summa tiiiiime. :fro_smokin: :no_no:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my family and i were going to river but this stupid high rise i`m running is almost done and it is time to start all the fire life safety crap so i`m just going to relax this weekend cause i`m sure for the next month or two will be very busy.plus some of buddies and their families already left yesterday and there was no way i could take off.it isn`t as fun to show up late,although i really wouldn`t complain if i was going but considering all the testing that goes on at the end of a high rise.i`m going to need the rest.wow that makes me sound like i`m old.everyone be safe this weekend and COME ON OCTOBER!!!!!!!!

string had his last baseball game of the season last night.....pizza party with awards for the kids and :no_no: :banghead: :chug: :MBdance: for the parents

fuggin CO2 tap beer the next morning :blury::lol:

Today...we have close to 30 family members coming over @ 2 for some swimming, BBQ and fireworks. I am churning 2 bitchezzzzz, errrrrrrrrrrrrr batchezzzzz :lol: of home made ice cream....peppermint and vanilla, as i type. I will also be maning the grill with hot dogs, and Pete's favorite...... Cheese :black: ..(its a good thing i stocked the fridge next to the BBQ with some beer)

String has his last soccer game of the season tomorrow @ 8am. The Sat night, we are having some of strings fellow soccer players, and their parents over for some :swim: :rules: and the parents :idea::banghead::news::drunk:

Sunday...cleaning up the fuggin mess made by the previous 2 days..... :lol:

Have to effin work today :banghead: My wife decided to invite my mother & HER husband over :MBdance: and my cousins which is cool :idea: so i guess were doing the good old 4th :lol: bbqing sum grub :no_no: :news: 7-11 fireworks :rules: that's it the rest of the weekend nadda ! :banghead:

Edited by warrior07

Hanging by the pool today, gettin' some sun! :swim:

Then, going to our friends block party. Chop Jaw got us a nice box of mortars and we picked up some safe and sanes last night. We'll see how well our friends' community tolerates us! :rules:

Happy 4th Everyone!

post-1635-1215184790_thumb.gif

We are doing a bar-b-que today for a Christian teen group that takes in troubled teens then off early tomorrow to Duck Creek to check out our property for the first time this year. Putting out a new for sale sign and talking to a guy about trenching in a water line.

Have to effin work today :banghead: My wife decided to invite my mother & husband over :MBdance: and my cousins which is cool :idea: so i guess were doing the good old 4th :black: bbqing sum grub :no_no: :drunk: 7-11 fireworks :rules: that's it the rest of the weekend nadda ! :banghead:

Hey Pete thats cool of your wife to invite your husband over too ! :lol::news: Have a great Fourth !

:D We are doing the family thing today it should be calm and mellow David don't have no illegals.In the past he has set his mom's roof on fire and burnt a whole in the trampoline and she finds all this very entertaining LOL so better her house then mine :D

Last night- went out for pizza with MarkB and buddy Dennis. Then played pool @ my place. :rules::news:

Tonight- Fireworks @ painterjoe's :banghead: :no_no: :lol:

Saturday night- A buddy's band @ a dive bar. :blury::banghead::drunk:

Sunday- Pool party @ MarkB's :idea: :swim: :black:

Chores and DDR between the festivities. That's it...

:MBdance: