Labor Day @ Coral Pink

~JILL~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crasher

What day are you guys leaving Jill??? We'd be up for that trip if possible!! The next trip for us won't be until late October :( You guys camping in the same spot??? Will Charlie be bringing his Polygamy Porter and boxing shorts??? :freakin_nuts: If not, forget it..... :freakin_nuts:

Guest Crasher

Just talked it over with the hubs. We are definitely in for this trip!! :ninja: We're leaving Friday after work (8/29) and coming back on Monday (9/1). Can we camp with you guys Jill? :slap:

Anyone else going???? :booty:

• 2 weeks later...

hey jill! it's me, Kristian (Christian) we were the ones that you guys kicked us out on memorial day when we came rolling in at night and then we saw you and charlie 4th of july weekend. i'm not sure but we might go the corals labor day weekend. its was there or cinders. not to sure yet. next time we go, can we camp with you and charlie because we just got a brand new toy hauler and want to test it out. heres how we used to camp and how we are going to camp now....haha!

tenting it for a day, then going home (4th of july weekend)

DSCN1999.jpg

Now we can stay the whole weekend in the new hauler.......

DSCN2209.jpg

Not sure if we are leaving the 26th after work or early early morning of the 27th I'll get the cones out and cone off the same area we had memorial weekend. Right inside the entrance to the meadow on the left.

We'll have to have an entrance and an exit if Tina and Nicole are going to be riding anything when then go camp hopping :whoop: :peek:

Not sure if we are leaving the 26th after work or early early morning of the 27th I'll get the cones out and cone off the same area we had memorial weekend. Right inside the entrance to the meadow on the left.

We'll have to have an entrance and an exit if Tina and Nicole are going to be riding anything when then go camp hopping :laughoff: :peek:

LMAO!! We talked about that and it will be happening.Maybe this time more of you can ride the board LOL But we are looking for something a little less destructive on the body :) maybe a sled

Guest Crasher

LMAO!! We talked about that and it will be happening.Maybe this time more of you can ride the board LOL But we are looking for something a little less destructive on the body :) maybe a sled

Now there's a better idea than a piece of wood!!! :blah: I think we may have a boogie board that will suffice...... :peek: :dance: I'll make sure to pack it just in case!!!! :laughoff:

Can't wait for this trip!!!! :mex: :peeps: :poop: :dayum::yiah:

My fiance and I have never been to Coral Pink. His birthday is on Aug 27th. I was thinking about taking that weekend to go riding. Perhaps we'll make a trip to Coral Pink. Any idea how much does it cost to register a quad there?? And is there any type of paperwork I need bring with me?? We might get some of our friends to go as well.

Edited by Suzuki450Chick

They honor any west coast sticker, except for Nevada. It's $30 and all you need is your VIN number, no paperwork. Their sticker is good for a year from the date of purchase and good in California.

Never had a sticker for any of our ATV's at Dumont. I guess NV doesn't require registration?? Good stuff. I'll have to make sure we bring some cash when we go. Fiance was just talking about going out there for that weekend since he's just turning 21. We're going to try and get a bunch of our friends to go too. Should be fun since I've never been before and neither has he.

Never had a sticker for any of our ATV's at Dumont. I guess NV doesn't require registration?? Good stuff. I'll have to make sure we bring some cash when we go. Fiance was just talking about going out there for that weekend since he's just turning 21. We're going to try and get a bunch of our friends to go too. Should be fun since I've never been before and neither has he.

No, NV doesn't require OHV's to be registered. Like everyone said, just pick up a CA out of state sticker and you'll be covered in CA AND UT. They are 10 bucks cheaper too. :banghead:

There are a few places listed on this page where to get one.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/passes.html

I wanna go! :banghead:

But we'll have to see where we stand at that praticular time! Got some catching up to do after buying the HHR!! :moon:

Yea we would love to be there. Jodi has never been and this would be the first summer in a while that I would miss a trip completely if I don't go. Hopefully we can pull it together.

• 2 weeks later...