RAGDOLL MX Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 well on 4th of July weekend we decided to go ahead and try to have a lil duner of our own! after much practice, days and nights of some serious shaggin. I found out today that Julie is GOOD Breeding material! so by July ish we should be having a lil baby duner in our midst! :ah: :drunk2: Quote
ltr450 Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Congrats on the news....Good times in the making Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 ohhh jesus watch out... were all doomed.. A mini cole runnin around this cant be good. Congrats.. Quote
Just Mike Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Congrats Cole. I hope it looks like Jules. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 HOLY HELL!!!!! Im so excited for you both. I bet Jules is exstatic!! Lord, lets hope its a girl and doesnt take after her crazy dad!! Quote
duniemonkie Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Holy sh*t! Jules is too little to get that fat; you'll have to push her around in a wheel chair! Good for you guys... midgit stripper baby shower? Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 20, 2008 Author Posted October 20, 2008 LOL...thanks, she is very very excited, obviously iam hoping for a boy, but we will take healthy! and god knows if it is a boy, we most likley know all the Emergency Room nurses and docs! Quote
Randog Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 WOW! . . . . . . JK Notch-yo. That's awesome news mang. Congrats brotha. and Julez too! No beer for her though. Hope she sold that water-pipe. R- Whit said congrats too. Quote
Jakster884 Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Congrats on your begging of life You never new existed until you new one arrives.. Quote
Suzuki450Chick Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Congrats!! My fiance and I have been trying for a little duner for quite sometime now as well. But I'll be a emotional wreak since I wont be able to ride or anything. But after 9 months and after labor I'll know it'll be my worth while. Hahaha I told him that when I get pregnant, He can't ride if I can't ride. I know that's torture! Let us know if it's a girl or boy!! Quote
powerhouse Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 congrats man !! if the kid take after you , it will be two before you can tell boy/girl [ hahahahahahahahaha ] love you man ! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 :ah: :?: Congrats you two. Hey I just figured something out. NOW I know why you're going to Iraq. You knocked Jules up and now you're are fleaing the country so you don't have to hear her b*tch and moan through the pregnancy right? j/k I was kinda waiting for this post because I remember you telling me you were gonna work on having a kid together. Quote
Kens Colors Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Sounds like you were poking a "little" fun at her and she took it seriously. Quote
sandseeker Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Congrats Cole and Jules , a mini Cole is that kinda like a mini mini me Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 who wants to start a pool that their spawn will be over 6' tall regardless of sex Quote
Randog Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Sounds like you were poking a "little" fun at her and she took it seriously. :?: I didn't know you could be funny Ken. JK mang. You always come up with some funny creative chit. That was another good one. :chkn: ............................... No bets here Nick. .... You're ... Quote
SandSoulja Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 YES!!!!!! wait....does this mean you have to replace the stripper mole with a carseat in the mog? cuz that would suck. congrats man... Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 :ah: :?: Congrats you two. Hey I just figured something out. NOW I know why you're going to Iraq. You knocked Jules up and now you're are fleaing the country so you don't have to hear her b*tch and moan through the pregnancy right? j/k I was kinda waiting for this post because I remember you telling me you were gonna work on having a kid together. :moon: HIT N RUN! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.