kick off weekend observations & trip reports

RAGDOLL MX

1. :lol:

2. wind sucks

3. Mary and Brice are great camp hosts!...Mary is still nuttier than a box of squirrel turds tho...:boxer::grin:

4. iam not as young as i think iam....and i rode fairly conservative....only 1 crash

5. according to OGP the odds are stacked against me and everyone like to take bets on me crashin and breakin stuff :clap::grin:

6. there was a LTR that beat the pants off of me on Banshee hill...good job! :clap:

7. in Brices camp there was a dog the size of a horse!

8. Met Buggychick and BudlightBob..good peeps to bad about the buggy!

9. met BarefootBob..rode with him as well.....

a. he is a nutty fauker too!

b. he can drive the hell outta his rail

c. found religion because of Bob.

d. Didnt know a LT can do a nose wheelie!?!?!?!?

10. lots of video, not alot of pics

11. Jim (sand snake) can table top his rail...and change the tire...and break frames...all in a single bound!

12. it was good to see everyone!.... :lol: ....thats all i can say!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will post what I wrote on the other post because the other topic went to doo doo.Who's bike is better and faster :boxer:

So as I said I hope all of you had a great and safe weekend :D I can't wait to see some pics. :D

My observations..

1) SAND... DAM I MISSED IT.

2) Upper class, Middle class, Lower class

3) DDR Camp needs a Toyhaulers association for all the subdivisions.

4) tighten your radiator clamps (doh)

5) DAMN good times.

6) 1/4 tons suck (hope cmyfirepole and son made it home ok)

7) Mary is still nuttier than a box of squirrel turds tho... ( had to plagurize cole he couldnt say it any better ) :P

8) When will ISBB make it to the dunes again??

Had a great time as always, good seeing everyone and haveing some fun. The sand was great, the wind died down on Sat morning made for some good runs. The temp was perfect, lower 80's during the day. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Got some good pics or JoeDuner and OGP today, some vid as well. I'll try to get that one posted up. Thanks again Tim, much appreciated for the weekend, had a blast.... Here's a few pics...SF Woody

071006017.jpg

071006030.jpg

071006051.jpg

071006057.jpg

071006068.jpg

071006072.jpg

071006073.jpg

071006074.jpg

071006075.jpg

071006077.jpg

Edited by wsky70

Great times this weekend. Tims new rail is awsome, and the dune tracker can go waay beyond the limits i thought it had. good seeing everyone again.

my observation was without anything to ride, i had no reason to stay sober, so i dont remember a lot of things to write observations about. good times!

MY observations

1.Toy car 3 Monster size rail 0. If its made to go fast and jump real good. It at least should be faster than my TOY car.

2. If you bet on Cole crashing, You wiill Always win.

3. round belly, round belly, round belly, square belly.

4. wind Sucks

5.Mary's boob prints look great on Baberts hood

6.sorry about the broken window Babert

7. If you have a car that says BUD LIGHT on it, Everyone that drinks BUD LIGHT wants to wave at you.

8.Amanda is no longer a WHEELIE VIRGIN

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

I'll post up my trip report over here since the trip report thread went south already. :rolleyes:

What a great weekend! It started out with sand snake getting a separated tire on his hauler on the way there. :dope::laughing: We had it handled within minutes and all was well the rest of the trip. :thumb:

normal_S2010169~4.JPG

normal_S2010170~4.JPG

The wind didn't last too long. It was over by Fri evening. It was great to see everyone. I had a great time and got ALOT of duning in with my car. This was the 1st time I could actually dune the crap out of it in some COOL weather. :driver::D It did great and I am still in awe how well the new car does.

The south pole meet & greet was HUGE! :shocked: There had to be over 100 people there. I was glad to meet a few new peeps and see all the familiar faces as well.

It was great being able to hang out with racnjasen especially for his 30th birthday. We all had a great time partying. Hey Shayne that cake was awesome! :beercheers::laughing::laughing:

normal_S2010197~2.JPG

ISBB finally made it back out and got some time on the new 500. :DDRrocks: It was cool to see the grin on his face after he got back from his first ride in the sand with it. He was a happy camper! :grin:

ISBB & Pauly

normal_S2010181~1.JPG

The DDR cul-de-sacs/ neighborhood was rediculous :laughoff: but worked out well I suppose. It was nice being able to walk on over to see friends so close. :blury:

The entrance road was in pretty good condition. I didn't think was bad at all. The river crossing was nice and cleaned up too. :D

normal_S2010175~2.JPG

The buggy rides with everyone were some of the best ever. :DDRrocks:

normal_S2010182~2.JPG

sand~snake after he did his knack knack in his rail :laughing:

normal_S2010191~2.JPG

Mary (drunkest girl in the world) was resposible for this... :shocked::laughoff:

normal_S2010188~2.JPG

lots of DDR peeps :shocked::rockwoot:

normal_S2010221~0.JPG

normal_S2010210~2.JPG

We were going so fast that Don's whip broke from the extreme speed! :shocked::laughing:

normal_S2010232~1.JPG

normal_S2010238.JPG

barefoot bob's boy...

normal_S2010235~1.JPG

b370 and crew...

normal_S2010250~0.JPG

chillen after an epic sunset ride :woo_hoo::MBdance::driver:

normal_S2010252~0.JPG

b370 almost :blury::barf: AGAIN! :idiot:

normal_S2010254~0.JPG

AM run today with joe duner and racnjasen

normal_S2010260~0.JPG

normal_S2010262~0.JPG

barefoot bob's boy getting loaded up after a crash- I think he'll be ok- a couple broken fingers and a concussion :barf:

normal_S2010269.JPG

all the rest of my pics--> click here

once again- GREAT weekend everyone. :clap::grin:

best week end ive had in 3 seasons till my son decided to take flying lessons :MBdance::blury:

terry (ynot) and pete lead an awsom dune run ya !!!! :beercheers:

cole screams like a lil girl :DDRrocks:

cole and his wife are cool peeps :woo_hoo:

sand snake should be in motocross action magazine i never saw a rail table top before :driver::laughing:

ddr south pole was huge !!

the new motor runs great!

my son can fly :thumb:

i can get from taldega to the ranger station really quick

thats all i got for now :DDRrocks: