It's Snowing In Henderson

desertskyz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiled just means loved!! :D

My doggies decided to go outside (by 'decided' I mean mommy scooted them outside and closed the door). They were not happy campers.

post-508-1229564393_thumb.jpg

yeah i scooted my dog out side and she pissed on the damn concrete patio instead of the yard !! :banghead:

must be the snow in the way :laughing:

I went cruising around in the burb up around sunrise mt. crazy looking out over the town from up by the temple and not being able to see the strip. Snow was so heavy coming down couldnt see very far in front of me. Almost like a mist and the edge just dropped off. Love it.

Oh yeah, CRAZY :duniemonkie: making snow angels in shorts. :banghead: This is awesome. Im definately hitting up mt charleston either tomorrow or saturday!!

I went cruising around in the burb up around sunrise mt. crazy looking out over the town from up by the temple and not being able to see the strip. Snow was so heavy coming down couldnt see very far in front of me. Almost like a mist and the edge just dropped off. Love it.

Oh yeah, CRAZY :duniemonkie: making snow angels in shorts. :laughing: This is awesome. Im definately hitting up mt charleston either tomorrow or saturday!!

Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!!!!!

I will bring my own warm refreshments!!!! I will try to talk Mike into going, but if not DAMN IT!! I'll go myself!!!

We need a snow smilie! :banghead:

drifting in the snow in the altima was fun... fuggin pete.. Hey this thing got a real ebrake handle.. YUP.. USE IT!! wooohooo!!!

Only downfall though... My effin tv is still out.. fuggin dish.

Hey goober, you should have taken a broom and swept the dish off!!!!

So since nobody has said it yet I will.

Vegas drivers are complete f*cking MORONS! Yeah they turn a bit retarded when it rains, but holy chit they lose all driving skills (if they had any to begin with) when it snows!!! Yes it's smart to go slower when it is as slick as it is, but come on....25 mph down a straight stretch of freeway with your hazards on? :grin::lol:

After picking up Mrs. ISBB :isbb: lol from her work and took her home, it took me about 2 hours to make it home. Every drives like 10 mph down the side streets. Traffic jams everywhere. :blury:

I guess 4WD made a huge difference. :banghead: Everyone kept brighting when I'd pass them on the freeway going about 35 mph like I was some maniac. :flatbiller: :laughing: Maybe I roosted them with snow. :beerpint: hahaaa

I thought it was funny as hell going south on the 95. It was bumper to bumper, touch and go for a stretch right before the grade going into henderson towards Horizon. I was wondering why the guy next to me wasn't going when traffic started moving. Then I realized his 2WD truck was spinning his one wheel peel about 80 mph and he wasn't not going anywhere. :xmas8: There were about 4 cars and trucks that couldn't make it up the grade on 95. That's some funny a$$ chit right there. :dope: I wish I had a strap w/ me. I was gonna stop and pull them home.

Were Anna and I the only ones that thought the palm trees looked like they were flipping us off? :xmas8: :laughing:

post-3-1229613502_thumb.jpg

My mom thought we were nuts for going shopping at Best Buy with the roads the way they were. It was awesome. The city felt like it closed down for a night but everything was still open. Streets were empty as hell. You could swing donuts everywhere. :grin::banghead:

So since nobody has said it yet I will.

Vegas drivers are complete f*cking MORONS! Yeah they turn a bit retarded when it rains, but holy chit they lose all driving skills (if they had any to begin with) when it snows!!! Yes it's smart to go slower when it is as slick as it is, but come on....25 mph down a straight stretch of freeway with your hazards on? :blury::lol:

After picking up Mrs. ISBB :isbb: lol from her work and took her home, it took me about 2 hours to make it home. Every drives like 10 mph down the side streets. Traffic jams everywhere. :blury:

I guess 4WD made a huge difference. :banghead: Everyone kept brighting when I'd pass them on the freeway going about 35 mph like I was some maniac. :flatbiller: :grin: Maybe I roosted them with snow. :lol: hahaaa

I thought it was funny as hell going south on the 95. It was bumper to bumper, touch and go for a stretch right before the grade going into henderson towards Horizon. I was wondering why the guy next to me wasn't going when traffic started moving. Then I realized his 2WD truck was spinning his one wheel peel about 80 mph and he wasn't not going anywhere. :beerpint: There were about 4 cars and trucks that couldn't make it up the grade on 95. That's some funny a$$ chit right there. :dope: I wish I had a strap w/ me. I was gonna stop and pull them home.

oH so true ! good thing for 4wd on the fly on the way home :yiah::whoop::isbb:

My wife had me go get gas for her mini van & people were driving 5 mph thru the hood :laughing: COME ON MOFO's SPEED IT UP ! :ninja:

And come to find out all the gas stations could'nt take a debit card :xmas8:

:think: ok honey your only getting five gallons from a can in the garage make it last ok ! :thumb::dope:

I got called into work this morning. I say ok but my truck ain't gonna make it. They say sure it will.

So off I start, now my truck in mostly in the street, won't go forward or backwards, My tire are to wide. and my truck is to light. So I call them back, again. I say look I am on my way, but there is one problem. My truck is in the street and won't go forward or backwards. So WTF do you want me to do. They are like OH! you didn't the email :?: You don't have to come in and the principal isn't going to dock us any pay. At this point I'm like :xmas8: a phone call would have been nice. Then I say, great now you want to come help me get my :laughing: truck out of the street and back into my drive way?

So I guess I get a snow day after all. :banghead::grin:

I got called into work this morning. I say ok but my truck ain't gonna make it. They say sure it will.

So off I start, now my truck in mostly in the street, won't go forward or backwards, My tire are to wide. and my truck is to light. So I call them back, again. I say look I am on my way, but there is one problem. My truck is in the street and won't go forward or backwards. So WTF do you want me to do. They are like OH! you didn't the email :?: You don't have to come in and the principal isn't going to dock us any pay. At this point I'm like :xmas8: a phone call would have been nice. Then I say, great now you want to come help me get my :laughing: truck out of the street and back into my drive way?

So I guess I get a snow day after all. :banghead::grin:

Dont you live about a 2 minute walk to your school? :B

Were Anna and I the only ones that thought the palm trees looked like they were flipping us off? :xmas8: :laughing:

My mom thought we were nuts for going shopping at Best Buy with the roads the way they were. It was awesome. The city felt like it closed down for a night but everything was still open. Streets were empty as hell. You could swing donuts everywhere. :grin::banghead:

Last night was a blast after leaving pt's and heading into your community.. fuggin slingin it sideways one corner slignin it sideways the next almost thought we were gonna do a complete donut for a bit hehe..

This morning in the parking lot when i dropped the wife off at her car it was stillllll Stupid slick.. i was drifting in her works parking lot it was awesome!!! wasnt hardly anyone at work guess they all called in sick or couldnt drive in the mess lol.. with a empty parking lot and a itchy e-brake hand it was on :P

Again Thx pete for picking her up.. After seeing how her parking lot was this morning i couldnt imagine how bad it was yesterday.. Im glad she chose NOT to drive and risk injuring herself or the damn car.. I also had to point it out to her that, there was a good reason for me needing a 4wd truck.. i dont think the altima would have made it in there yesterday lol..