Sandcar stolen tues 12-23

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you got the trailer back, Too bad it was stripped but atleast it's back in your posession! Was is with the same guys or was it sold to someone else?

Wasnt sold so I am guessing just dropped off.. I think they live in the area between me and craig.. So they cant be far.

Capt

Several Funcos out there right now cheap. :laughing:

I love them but never got to ride in one to know for sure and I'm catching a lot of flack for wanting to drive the mini van :D

So I doubt I'll be getting one unless someone takes David out in one to make him fall in love with it we are never passengers and so therefore all we know other then what we had is eyeball because we did ride in bob's car :D

Wasnt sold so I am guessing just dropped off.. I think they live in the area between me and craig.. So they cant be far.

Capt

That's what I thought from the start. The day Pete posted it stolen and the area I used 2 different satellite services to look around. How did you actually discover it, just driving along and saw it or somebody call you or ? Just curious and I understand if you don't want it public but would the insurance compensation actually replace your LT car & trailer or they have some kind of depreciation schedule blah blah? I think my enclosed is only covered for liability while towing and your predicament probably have a lot of DDR folks thinking. :laughing:

That's what I thought from the start. The day Pete posted it stolen and the area I used 2 different satellite services to look around. How did you actually discover it, just driving along and saw it or somebody call you or ? Just curious and I understand if you don't want it public but would the insurance compensation actually replace your LT car & trailer or they have some kind of depreciation schedule blah blah? I think my enclosed is only covered for liability while towing and your predicament probably have a lot of DDR folks thinking. :ynot:

Those satellites look back in time? I know approx what time they took it. Insurance already settles on the car and the check is in the bank. Waiting on homeowners to settle on my tools and crap inside of the trailer(no other insurance)

So far so good with the insurance company's

Capt

Those satellites look back in time? I know approx what time they took it. Insurance already settles on the car and the check is in the bank. Waiting on homeowners to settle on my tools and crap inside of the trailer(no other insurance)

So far so good with the insurance company's

Capt

I don't have access to date specific images but alot of the data is new and didn't expect to see your stuff specifically but for other off-road related. A dude tried to steal my truck and I had a hard time tracking footprints after record winds but remembered once seeing a truck like mine (69 F250) on the next street. Went there and found the exact same shoe prints all over. I tracked my stolen dirt bike for at least ten miles and got it back the 2nd day so any lead is better than none. So your LT car had insurance and misc covered by home ins and trailer had no ins ... you better buy a lotto ticket while your luck is good. I still say it's somebody or their friends that are close. Get a hitch lock too. Good deal

Edited by RUn2it
  • 1 month later...

For those of you that actually read in here lol

I FOUND SOME OF MY SHIAT!!!!! Got my rear seats, front and rear sand tires, light bar with 5 H.I.D lights and my actuator arm for the light bar.

Wife seen a ad on craigslist (just happend that craig went with me lol). researched it and after a few calls and 2 different phones was able to get pics. Went to his house and brought Craig, wife and the police with me.

found my light bar and actuator arm on a sand truck he was building. will know more tomorrow and hopefully get some other stuff back and by cchance get other peoples stuff back also.. looks like 1 beam car might be recovered also. other news to come soon....

Ok Craig ...... your free to post lol

CApt

:70: Right on CaptN.

Great detective work. Good Eye, Good Eye :D

Did ISBB help you? He has A good eye too... :70:

:blury:

Congrats Yo. :70:

R-

:dope::70::70: :dance:

thats just wrong on so many levels!

but aside from the good eye comment, good luck capt on getting to the bottom of this!! get them bastages!

no happy ending when the lvpd let the thieves go. i dont understand that police dept at all.. :DDRrocks:

two words---"bed space"

We get slam dunk cases against some smugglers and the DA wont go on it due to bed space. Very frustrating on our side. Many hours and paperwork for NADA! :DDRrocks: