at the hospitial

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry its been crazy since last night

@ 11:35 last night little miss Ava Marie George came into this world with the greatest of ease, she let out such a loud scream, that everyone knew she was here. she is very very tiny 4 pounds 12 oz and 19 inches long, she is not a pre me, and we should be able to go home on either sat night or sun morning. and here are some pics, Momma Julie is doing great, she is quite the trooper!

just arrived about 2 min ago

post-693-1245511398_thumb.jpg

Daddy and Ava

post-693-1245511782_thumb.jpg

Can definately tell whos the mom of that girl!!!

What are we going to all wear 70 Regaqtta shirts when our kids are born??

DSC00075__Large_.JPG

Congrats you two.

post-4-1242603818_thumb.jpg

the reason he is saying Frog...well she has a dislocated hip, so she has to go into a cast/cradle for the next 6 months untill her hip is secured into place...so she is in a "Frog leg" position...lol...thanks mike...you know when i get outta here....SQUIRREL!...lol

the reason he is saying Frog...well she has a dislocated hip, so she has to go into a cast/cradle for the next 6 months untill her hip is secured into place...so she is in a "Frog leg" position...lol...thanks mike...you know when i get outta here....SQUIRREL!...lol

I wasn't giving any reasons for it. Just telling my nick-name for her. LOL. Let me know when you find out what time you will be leaving tomorrow so I can come help with whatever. Better yet let's get here in the pool. LOL

Edited by malibu vlx

I wasn't giving any reasons for it. Just telling my nick-name for her. LOL. Let me know when you find out what time you will be leaving tomorrow so I can come help with whatever. Better yet let's get here in the pool. LOL

thank you brother, much appreciated!

My oldest daughter had the same exact thing when she was born.. The first 3 or 4 months of her life she lived in that thing.. Thats crazy you are the only other person have herd of that hapening to.. She is all good now, you would never know she had anything wrong with her hip. Congrats to all of you.. Glad to hear mommy and baby are healthy and happy.. Im sure Juli is happy to no be preggos anymore too!!!

just got home with momma and the baby, they are both doing good, i really want to thank you all for all of your support and thank you all for putting up with all my texting. we are soooooooo tired and yes we know its just begun...but it is well worth it.

thanks again all..

and randog you better wear your 70s regatta shirt too...lol

You won't sleep very good the first few nights. Even if your a hard sleeper you will hear a fly fart in the next room and be right up thinking something is wrong with your little one. Glad your all home safe.

just got home with momma and the baby, they are both doing good, i really want to thank you all for all of your support and thank you all for putting up with all my texting. we are soooooooo tired and yes we know its just begun...but it is well worth it.

thanks again all..

Congrats again! Glad to hear she's healthy and home!!!

thanks again all..

You're welcome Daddy Notch-yo. We're so happy for you guys. :censored::booty:

Don't sweat the texting. We woulda been worryin' if you weren't textin' so much. lol

Let us know if ya need anything. K mANg?

R-

Oh, the shirt got packed as soon as I saw the first pic. :beercheers::beercheers: