Don't bring a gun to a skateboard fight!

wingnut

whoooooop his assssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hungry: :MBdance:

I always enjoy watching a well-deserved beatdown. :hungry:

I agree. I would have kept going. Maybe even a few more whacks with the skateboard. :hungry:

Anyone that points a gun at someone in a case like that is a complete chickenshit pice of crap, IMO.

All that video and noone had the time to call the popo...

Hopefully there was some follow up from law enforcement but in this day and age the kid doing the wailing is more likely than not to be the one prosecuted.

Poncho lost a bunch of cool points from his homies dat's fo sho. In L.A. that fat azz gansta would probably be shot by his own gang for letting some skinny assed little white boy beat the living caca out of him.

This video has been circulating around a lot of places. I can honestly say that kid is a true warrior in the truest of terms! He made up his mind at 1m 07s in the video to absolutely do something or die. At that point in the video, the banger puts the gun to the kids head and right after they hit the ground, you can hear a shot ring out. In each of us is a primal instinct, a basic instinct of self preservation. This kid's basic instinct came to life and this my friends is an absolute perfect picture or video of the prey becoming the predator.

My hat goes off to him and his friends for laying down a good ole' fashion azz whoopn on someone who really needed it!! The sad part is, this kid is going to be looking over his shoulder for a very long time because those little punk azz gangsters are gonna want some payback.