Summer Vacation

Kitcat

We will probably take a trip to Utah this summer. We've gone there for 3 years (except last year for personal reasons). I can't wait to go on a trip somewhere.

Where's everyone planning on going or doing for the summer???? :think: :ahhhhh:

well we usually go to parker couple of times during summer but this time we are going to a friends cabin some where north of proterville for a week of no tv radio cell phone man is gonna be good totally in the middle of no where. is a 14 mile hike no motor vehicles are allow. We are concidiring going to cancun mex but we'll see how that goes money wise :think:

We always do the duck creek/brianhead thing, the lake/river, and Huntington beaaach.....hopefully this summer we are also going to try to get to coral w/ the mush familia and maybe glass creek or pismo.... One can dream can't he????

We're hoping to hit Lake Mead 2 or 3 times this summer,

post-6067-1271458692_thumb.jpg

followed by our annual family week long trip up at Shaver Lake.

post-6067-1271458819_thumb.jpg

All is dependant on the condition of the pregnancy, though. Mead can be a nut buster getting off the water, trying to beat a storm. Don't want to put momma or the babies through that. We'll wait and see what the doc reccomends.

I have to head to Washington for memorial weekend.. not by choice.. not looking forward to getting on that plane and flying home, but I have my Grandpa's ashes ceremony and we are putting the family homestead up for sale.. anyone want to buy a 10 acre farm in Southern Washington? Comes equipt with quad trails...

Other then that I am hoping for either a beach trip or a Coral Pink trip for the big birthday coming up this year! :ynot: but it will depend on :DDRrocks:

No plans as of yet other than a trip to San Diego at the end of August. Some long-time friends & I are celebrating 20 years at our favorite party destination, PB. :DDRrocks: :drunks: That should be a blast!

I would love to get at least one trip in to Coral Pink and Havasu. We'll probably be hitting up Parker a couple times this summer. :ynot:

If things pan out in my favor work I plan on making another trip to Koosharem Utah sometime maybe in late June or early July. Nice little get away from the fast pace duties of life and absolutely gorgeous. Also my good buddy Brian and I got a place up near Coronado Island for my birthday and plan on doing some R&R and lots of :DDRrocks::ynot:

Sounds like a lot of peeps have plans! That's good! :P

I think we're going to try for a Marysvale trip for 4th of July timeframe. we'll see. I'd like to venture to some other places, too. :DDRrocks:

Sounds like a lot of peeps have plans! That's good! :P

I think we're going to try for a Marysvale trip for 4th of July timeframe. we'll see. I'd like to venture to some other places, too. :finger:

Kitcat if your up there that weekend let us know! :lol::atv::blury::banghead:

if work plays out the right way. and im able to hook up the new truck (hope i have a new to me truck soon) to the trailer and head to oregon and then back down the coast.

and if work doesnt play out it will be another long summer hibernating in the house. trying to stay cool.