sand chick Posted September 6, 2013 Posted September 6, 2013 October is starting to creep up on us Just curious when are people are planning their first trip back to the beautiful sand box? I think we are shooting for the first weekend in October, depending on if it cools down enough. Can't wait to get back out to the dunes! Quote
flavtfan Posted September 6, 2013 Posted September 6, 2013 I want to get out there as soon as it cools down, I may go out for a day trip the weekend before Halloween...they might be having some FSA races and I'd like to see one of those. Quote
Just Mike Posted September 6, 2013 Posted September 6, 2013 Maybe next weekend for a day trip to Amargosa. I am not ruling ity out. My kid wants to go really bad. Quote
White Rhino Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 ^^ ah huh sure sure the KIDS want to go. Darn there dragging u out there lol Quote
sandawg Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 ^^ ah huh sure sure the KIDS want to go. Darn there dragging u out there lol I'm LMFAO at that one neighbor!!!!!! Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 i need some sand. Hoping for Amargosa next weekend for sure. October is when the DJ stuff takes off and I already have gigs the 5th and 4 on the 12th. So far nothing the weekend of the 19th, but it will start booking more gigs I think. We should be out vending the weekend before Halloween and so far I don't have gigs then either. With GTP Off Road taking off pretty fast now, I am hoping I will be able to focus on it, and not let DJing take me away from my dunes much. Quote
desertrider71 Posted September 8, 2013 Posted September 8, 2013 October is starting to creep up on us Just curious when are people are planning their first trip back to the beautiful sand box? I think we are shooting for the first weekend in October, depending on if it cools down enough. Can't wait to get back out to the dunes! October 12. Day trip for me. First 6 people that are going to be there I will BBQ some lunch/brunch for us all ! There's a baby shower at my house that day and I am ghost at home ! Pm me if you want some grub. Quote
Doghouse Posted September 9, 2013 Posted September 9, 2013 no one has mentioned that the 2014 passes aren't out yet, so I will. There, I just did. I'm expecting them soon, but BLM still didn't have them as of last week. I'll put up a post as soon as they are available Quote
ffbedard Posted September 25, 2013 Posted September 25, 2013 I'm gonna try to go to amargosa Saturday/Sunday (9-28/29) for some test runs..... any of you gonna be out there? Quote
Just Mike Posted September 25, 2013 Posted September 25, 2013 We are heading out Sunday to do some testing our selves. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 26, 2013 Posted September 26, 2013 For me it's looking like I might be going out for an early shakedown run Thurs night, Oct 17 through Saturday morning/ afternoon on the 19th. Gotta be back in time for Supercross that night. I have a few things that I have to make sure are good to go for the season on the buggy and an early trip looks like it's in order. Any other buggy guys wanna join me? After that, hoping to get out Nov 1-3 weekend. Quote
flavtfan Posted September 26, 2013 Posted September 26, 2013 wanted to go to armagosa sunday to try a few new things out but my shocks still haven't come back from being serviced Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted September 26, 2013 Posted September 26, 2013 Looks like an Amargosa trip on Sunday 9/29 just might happen... Quote
dunefreak Posted September 26, 2013 Posted September 26, 2013 Hey guys just an FYI, this is the DUMONT happenings section. Haha Quote
Just Mike Posted September 26, 2013 Posted September 26, 2013 OK. We will be at Dumont from the 4th to the 6th of October for our first Dumont trip. Quote
VegasRaptor Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 We are going to try do an early run Sunday the 6th to make sure we are good for Halloween. 5+ SXS' s. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.